We’re excited to help you bring the power of analytics to your classroom! Register for a free Professor Workshop in three easy steps.
- Determine your preferred location and the track that interests you and add it to your cart.
- Provide your information as student (or sign in with your SAS Profile).
- Follow the simple check-out process.
Interested in more than one workshop? No problem. Feel free to advance your SAS knowledge by signing up for additional workshops. Simply use your browser's back button to ensure you return to the Professor Workshops offerings page.
Workshops are conducted over a series of days and we encourage you to choose several topics. When registering, please be sure your selections don't overlap as there are multiple simultaneous tracks. Each Workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one-hour break for lunch.
Note: Priority is given to those registering for a workshop topic for the first time.
Additional Professor Workshops and dates are added once confirmed. Be sure to check back frequently for exciting new opportunities to help your students learn and continually develop SAS skills.
Please be aware that classes fill up quickly and spots are not guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation email upon completing your registration to let you know we are processing your request. That will be followed by one of two emails:
- one confirming your enrollment in the workshop,
- or one letting you know that you have been added to the wait list for that session.
You will receive an email if a seat opens up and you are moved from the wait list into the workshop.