Protect your investments in actuarial, accounting and related solutions by integrating key LDTI capabilities – from orchestration of data and analytics to risk and profitability reporting.
Gain a single, comprehensive view.
The SAS Solution for LDTI enables you to meet all LDTI requirements, including accounting for insurance contracts and establishing a structured workflow process. The solution integrates risk and finance calculations, enabling you to streamline the flow of information and reporting to all stakeholders. The SAS Solution for LDTI facilitates the timely tracking of results and metrics, addresses LDTI regulatory requirements, and fosters collaboration among actuaries, risk managers and finance.
Better manage data collection and validation.
The SAS Solution for LDTI collects actual data directly from policy management, actuarial and accounting systems. The solution also validates data from multiple sources, including actuarial and production data required for calculating cash flows. Data quality, transparency and auditability further support the data management process, ensuring the quality of the input while addressing regulatory and accounting requirements.
Improve workflow management.
Workflow management capabilities support the orchestration of job flows to address current and future LDTI accounting and reporting rules. This includes data validation at each stage, from discounted and undiscounted cash flows through report generation. You can also add review and approval processes to any stage of the workflow.
Apply the right methodology and measurement for each policy type.
Out-of-the-box capabilities include policy type categorization and the ability to address grouping requirements. SAS supports calculation of Net Premium Ratio (NPR), Liability for Future Policy Benefits (LFPB), amortization of Deferred Acquisition of Cost (DAC) and Market Risk Benefits (MRB).
Stage validated results for accounting system posting.
SAS generates predefined disclosures aligned with your firm's accounting system. Reporting capabilities include the aggregation and disaggregation of results so you can drill down to contract or analytical details.
Get to Know the SAS® Solution for LDTI
Explore More on the SAS® Solution for LDTI
Check out these products and solutions related to the SAS Solution for LDTI.
- Insurance Contract Valuation | Powered by AzureStay in front of IFRS 17/LDTI compliance requirements without losing visibility.
- SAS® Risk StratumAdopt a risk foundation that delivers three tiers of capabilities to match your needs, with each level building on the previous one to form a complete risk management foundation.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 17Simplify your transition to the IFRS accounting standard with best-in-class models, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Solvency IIMeet evolving Solvency II compliance demands and gain a greater understanding of your company's risk and financial condition.