The life sciences industry is highly regulated, and for good reason. The development of safe and effective therapies is paramount, and the security of patient data must be protected. Life sciences organizations need to ensure that the software and deployment models they are using meet industry regulations.
How SAS Can Help
Regardless of your requirements, SAS offers time-tested deployment options. And we’re ready to work with your preferred partners to map out a delivery strategy that most effectively accommodates your organization's needs.
- Software as a service (SaaS). We offer standardized, off-the-shelf SaaS offerings that are available for immediate use right out of the box.
- Managed application services. Take advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime, managed by us on your site or ours.
- SAS software deployed in public or private clouds. We offer multiple ways to deploy SAS in public or private clouds, including deployment patterns like Docker containers, Kubernetes for orchestration or support for Cloud Foundry.
- Cloud-specific SAS offerings. SAS works with major cloud infrastructure providers like Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Oracle to streamline SAS deployments in public clouds. We also partner with a number of managed analytic service providers (MASPs) that offer cloud-based solutions for specific industries, including health care.
SAS is the most time-tested solution provider for the life sciences industry. The very first FDA submission was in SAS, and we don’t take this industry and what’s at stake for granted. We know that regulatory rigor is ever-increasing; we welcome audits, which we use as opportunities to constantly improve.
Regardless of the size of your organization, you will benefit from the ongoing support of our industry domain and analytical experts along the entire continuum – from sizing to architecture and installation all the way through to your use.
Analytics Solutions in the Cloud for Life Sciences
- Managed Application ServicesTake advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime using managed application services from SAS.
- SAS for Transforming Clinical Trial Analysis & Submission | Powered by AzureAdvance clinical data science with regulatory-grade analytics in support of decentralized, patient-centric clinical trials.
- SAS® CloudInnovate with analytics faster with SAS Cloud, which removes any barriers to adoption and puts data and analytics at your fingertips.