SAS® for Governance, Risk and Compliance
Integrate GRC with business strategy
What you don't know can hurt you. Overconfidence in an organization's ability to anticipate and deal with ever-present, unforeseen forces is nothing new, and it persists. Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) is about ensuring that your business is in control rather than out of control. It's about being proactive, rather than waiting to see what happens next. For more than three decades, SAS has been providing organizations with THE POWER TO KNOW® via a wide array of business solutions that fall under the GRC banner.
How SAS® Can Help
- Risk assessment and monitoring – SAS provides support for all common risk management stages, a rich library of visualization capabilities and early-warning alerts that enable proactive selection of the most appropriate risk response.
- Compliance and policy management – SAS provides a unified, transparent and consistent approach to compliance and policy management, enabling you to manage policies throughout their life cycles.
- Audit management – SAS enables internal auditing departments to build and modify an expansive and flexible auditing universe that always reflects the current state of the organization, as well as the internal and external factors affecting its auditing scope.
Governance, strategy formulation and execution – SAS solutions for GRC enable effective governance that is transparent in execution and designed to reduce both the occurrence and impact of adverse circumstances and events. These solutions include:
- Dodd-Frank Title VII compliance – SAS provides support for derivatives-oriented end-users, swap dealers and other commodity market participants aligning their systems to comply with the new data management, reporting and other regulatory risks under Dodd-Frank. To learn how our Dodd-Frank experts can help, visit RiskAdvisory.
How SAS® Is Different
- SAS offers the most extensive suite of GRC solutions to address the diverse needs of governance, risk and compliance.
- Our focus is on integrating GRC with business strategy and decision-making processes, so GRC can transform into a key enabler for achieving strategic objectives.
- We offer continuous monitoring capabilities to automate common GRC processes, so GRC resources can be dedicated to analysis and proactive management instead of consolidating data from multiple spreadsheets, documents and systems.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.