Business Data Network
The business data network gives business and IT staffs a Web-based interface to collaborate on the creation and management of business terms. Users can create descriptions and associated requirements of a term, providing the technical team with guidance on the creation of business rules.
- Improve business and IT collaboration on data management projects.
- Rapidly take a data governance program from concept to reality.
- Create a single source for business terminology across the enterprise.
- Business users can define and document terms.
- Data architects can use terms to align data.
- Technical data managers can implement jobs and rules to manage master data.
- Graphically explore business terms and categories.
- View relationships across data elements.
- Use audit trails to know which data was changed and who changed it.
- Store and apply definitions to guide all data management processes.
- Reuse, manage and report on the use of a single glossary.
- Safeguard sensitive or protected information through read-only access to glossary content data.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.