SOA and Message Queue Integration
Organizations are challenged to improve operational efficiency, streamline processes and be more agile. Using a service-oriented architecture (SOA) approach helps IT ensure that various applications can communicate with each other to better meet changing business requirements. SAS Data Management Advanced delivers easily maintainable data services that enable developers to build sophisticated data services once and deploy them across the enterprise for reuse.
Message queue integration is another way to reduce maintenance, integration costs and bridge new technologies. Using SAS Data Management Advanced, you can access message queues in batch or real time without the need for custom programming. Integration developers simply treat message queues as any other source and target.
- Improves the flow of information across your organization.
- Adjusts to dynamic, changing business requirements.
- Reduces data integration process maintenance efforts and costs.
SOA Web Services
- Open communication protocols for Windows and Java clients give developers access to SAS data integration and analytics from other programming languages, including Java, C++, VisualBasic.Net and more.
- SAS jobs and run streams can be called and executed remotely by developers without SAS programming knowledge.
- Access to static and streaming data for sending and receiving via Web services.
- Ability to leverage SAS data management capabilities from other business applications and systems via industry-standard Web services interface.
- Ability to expose standardized data quality and data mastering capabilities for real-time access in both internal and external business applications.
- Infuse data quality capabilities into business processes.
- Provides integration of synchronous and asynchronous business processes via message-based connectivity.
- Interfaces to the leading message-queuing products, including Microsoft MSMQ, IBM WebSphere, Java Message Service (JMS) and Tibco Rendezvous.
- Guaranteed message/transaction delivery reduces the cost of disruptions.
- Optimized access for each message-queue manager that is designed for minimal administrative effort.
- Event-based application integration so activities in one application automatically trigger actions in other applications.
- Dynamic, event-driven runstreams and alerts.
- Ability to send and receive messages between distributed and disparate systems.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.