Teradata and SAS Business Analytics Innovation Center
The Business Analytics Innovation Center (BAIC) was created to give you access to a team of world-class thinkers and practitioners in advanced analytics and predictive modeling. Use the BAIC to help you test and transform ideas into opportunities, and turn data into a strategic asset.
The BAIC features the innovative technology and analytics experience of SAS and Teradata combined with the expertise of Elder Research Inc. – the largest company in the United States focused only on data mining and predictive analytics services. The BAIC's large Teradata system and a full suite of SAS® software are located in a secure facility at SAS headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
- Difficulty in identifying, prioritizing and solving new problems.
- Struggle to use data already collected for deeper analytics.
- Lack of in-house resources to develop sustainable insights.
- Inability to properly exploit current IT investments in data and analysis tools.
How the Business Analytics Innovation Center Can Help
The Business Analytics Innovation Center brings you:
- World-class consultants from SAS and Teradata, along with leading third-party analytics and data mining experts from Elder Research.
- State-of-the-art equipment, including a four-node Teradata system and a full range of SAS products installed and ready to use.
- Risk-free testing environment where you can experiment without having to disrupt your current system or existing IT environment.
- Freedom to discover possibilities, uncover new opportunities and identify the potential impact of actions.
The BAIC is ready to help you with:
- Analytic Discovery. Identify gaps between business needs, current technology and internal capabilities.
- Analytic Improvement. Enhance current analytic results by getting better yield from models that consider additional data and variables, and different analytic algorithms and methodologies.
- Analytic Transformation. Discover significant and innovative opportunities for analytics by branching into new areas and realizing possibilities.