Amdocs and SAS
Amdocs and SAS have been partners since 2004 and together offer a variety of solutions that integrate our technology platforms to offer business value to the customer. Today, our initiatives center on solving communications service providers' most critical business challenges by positioning analytical offerings with strong integration and demonstrate quantifiable business benefits that service providers want.
"Combining the Amdocs Customer Experience System with powerful business analytics from SAS can enable communication service providers to transform themselves into a more customer-centric organization.
- Customer Analytics – A SAS® solution that uses an Amdocs sourcing structure to transform customer and service data from Amdocs operational systems into a comprehensive picture of your customer’s behavior, propensity to churn, payment risk, etc.
- Offer Management – A complete architecture that enables the service provider to tailor the right offer to the right customer. By combining SAS analytics with an offer management workflow and prebuilt integration, service providers can quickly make accurate assessments of the appropriate next best offer for each customer at the right time.
- Payment Risk – A SAS platform integrated with the Amdocs account management environment that delivers a more complete view of subscriber behavior related to payment risk, enabling the service provider to take a proactive approach to managing customer relationships by assessing the risks more precisely to make smarter decisions.
- Reduced Implementation Risk – Amdocs and SAS have the software, integration experience and track record of working together to deliver the solutions within budget and expected timeframes.
- Lower Total Costs of Ownership – The prebuilt integration with Amdocs provides a proven application designed to reduce the overall costs of the solution and facilitate operational business analytical processes quickly.
- Faster Time to Market – Amdocs and SAS have the ability and answers today that will minimize any custom development. The turnkey package is structured to create capabilities to address customer insight and offer management opportunities now.
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2011, Amdocs and its over 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.