Facility Integrity and Reliability
Maximize return on predictive maintenance activities
SAS® enables optimized asset maintenance with minimal disruption to production. As a result, you can maximize the use of maintenance resources to meet operational goals for profitability, safety and environmental compliance.
" Past studies have estimated that a properly functioning predictive maintenance program can provide a savings of 8% to 12% over a program utilizing preventive maintenance alone."
Operations & Maintenance Best Practices:
US Department of Energy
How SAS® Can Help
Optimized, sustainable maintenance strategies – and improved performance and availability of production equipment – depends on the detection and diagnosis of the root causes of poor performance and unplanned downtime. With SAS, you can:
- Create a single, consistent information source. Access, standardize and consolidate all relevant information regardless of location or format.
- Reduce maintenance costs and man hours. Optimize maintenance plans and schedules – taking into account priorities, skill sets, time and resource constraints, etc. – and track work orders and resource usage through a single, integrated system.
- Gain a big-picture view of performance. Develop, monitor and measure KPIs via a Web portal that shows how well maintenance plans are working at any point in time.
- Proactively manage activities and control costs. Prioritize assets for maintenance, make the most of planned shutdowns, and monitor costs and completions.
- Ensure ongoing performance improvements. Easily share knowledge – benchmark standards, best practices, maintenance history, regulatory guidelines, etc. – among those who need it, in a form that works best for them.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS delivers the entire scope of capabilities required – from data integration to analytics to optimization to reporting – to create a picture of what has happened and transform it with analytic and predictive capabilities to project what will happen. SAS solutions are:
- Comprehensive. Only SAS can give you a complete picture of your offshore operations – from individual platforms to entire production zones.
- Robust. SAS assembles huge volumes of data from many platforms and systems, so you can continually monitor equipment and processes using real-time production data.
Modular. SAS works with your existing systems, and you can implement our solutions modularly, starting where your needs are greatest and building on over time.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Predictive Asset Maintenance
SAS Predictive Asset Maintenance helps organizations to accurately predict events that could cause outages and to run their assets at peak performance. The solution uses data integration, automation, analysis and predictive analytics to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and the risk of revenue loss.
SAS® Strategy Management
SAS Strategy Management improves governance, focus and alignment of key initiatives and goals by breaking down organizational silos that can inhibit effective strategy execution throughout an organization. The unique SAS capability to validate statistically what influences outcomes may help prevent an organization from pursuing flawed strategies for months or even years at higher costs in terms of money, reputation and brand.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.