Sustainability for Casinos
A midsized gaming company might expect the following results using SAS:
- In the first six months of tracking, systemwide consumption is reduced by 10 percent.
- High-performing units are recognized, and best practices for reducing usage are identified.
- Forecasting and what-if analysis discover further reduction opportunities.
- Usage metrics are included in marketing campaigns and in the annual report to stakeholders. For the first time, both patrons and stakeholders are able to see real evidence of the company’s sustainability efforts.
How SAS® Can Help
SAS' sustainability solution for gaming provides managers with access to information they need to effectively evaluate and monitor sustainability initiatives, ensuring that the programs live up to their energy-saving promise.
We approach this problem by providing software and services to help you:
- Consolidate and clean data from disparate sources, providing an accurate and credible source for reporting and analytics.
- Monitor usage and track other key metrics, ensuring you are on target to meet your goals.
- Forecast key metrics, resulting in a proactive approach to sustainability initiatives, so you can identify key opportunities in advance and plan to deal with them before they occur.
- Evaluate opportunities in a what-if environment, easily determining which initiatives are likely to have the largest impact and what parameters to establish before the program is implemented.
SAS provides a comprehensive measurement and verification approach for gaming sustainability, allowing you to meet your commitment to the environment, patrons and stakeholders.
How SAS® Is Different
As the leader in business intelligence and predictive analytics, SAS helps you to meet environmental objectives. With SAS you get:
- An integrated platform for business analytics. Only SAS provides performance management initiatives with a consistent, accurate view of information from data to decisions to support.
- A predefined sustainability performance management framework. This framework is based on generally accepted sustainability reporting metrics, including the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
- Market-leading analytic capabilities. SAS gives you insight into costs and cost drivers, as well as the financial impacts of green initiatives. Activity-based costing and capacity resource planning models help choose between alternatives, based on the predicted resources required.
- A variety of predictive analytics. SAS helps you plan improvement strategies, avoid threats and measure results. SAS offers forecasting, simulation and correlation analysis for superior environmental impact predictions.
Not only can companies monitor existing programs, but they can also predict the success of future initiatives, forecast impact of planned programs and share the information among all departments.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® for Sustainability Management
Organizational performance now requires sustainability measures across social, environmental and economic factors, which in turn requires the vital steps of integrating and analyzing data to achieve new goals and transform internal organizational cultures. SAS for Sustainability Management enables an organization to measure, manage and report on the triple bottom line – environmental, social and economic indicators – and determine business strategies that reduce risk and increase shareholder value.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.