Integrate your institution’s analytical silos
Today's IT organizations face increasing pressure to accommodate the growing needs of the business units, which greatly adds to their own priorities for data management, control, auditability and traceability issues. At the same time IT organizations must continually improve their efficiency and manage operational costs in the wake of industry margin pressures.
" With the SAS technology we can distill all the necessary data for our current and future planning, reporting and charge-back needs. All without having to adapt any of our existing systems."
Banque Generale du Luxembourg
How SAS® Can Help
SAS helps you consolidate your applications infrastructure and integrate previously siloed channels, enabling greater efficiency, improved information sharing and streamlined operational performance. With SAS you can:
- Establish a single version of the truth by integrating all data – regardless of source or format – into a consolidated, secure environment; then automatically apply embedded data quality processes for an accurate, consistent view of the information.
- Create a production environment for analytics by automating processes and enabling model sharing so that users across departments can easily access advanced, predictive analytics and discover and share new insights.
- Streamline model lifecycle management to get models from creation to production quickly, with a secure, centralized repository that stores, organizes and tracks model development tasks and continuously monitors model performance.
- Enable decision makers to make confident, fact-based decisions – while freeing IT to focus on other strategic projects – with access to timely, interactive self-service reports.
- Trace data lineages all the way back to the source with transparent, self-documenting processes that enable compliance and ease the pain of audits.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS provides a unified platform that lets you integrate, share, centrally manage and leverage data across the entire organization. Each step in the process is integrated with the next, avoiding the technology gaps that can negatively affect processing time, data accuracy and IT resource demands. SAS delivers:
- A common metadata layer that supports multiple data sources. You can easily leverage existing database infrastructures and control and track concurrent metadata access.
- World-class, advanced analytics software that's delivered to you in a single environment. You can formulate and evolve your analysis to obtain the best results and discover new insights more quickly and easily.
- Streamlined creation, deployment, management and retirement of analytical models in an integrated environment. SAS' model lifecycle process management lets you maintain version control and sign-off approval accountability by tracking and monitoring models as they move through their life cycles.
- End-to-end transparency – from data access to final reports. Self-documenting processes ensure compliance and facilitate auditability.
- A modular, phased approach. Start where your needs are greatest and add on over time as your business grows and needs change.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® IT Intelligence
SAS IT Intelligence is a comprehensive solution that helps you optimize IT resources to support strategic business goals. It provides powerful tools to anticipate and align the right mix of IT systems, whether they are physical, virtual or cloud resources, to meet business demands. The solution also enables the assessment of IT performance and costs across your infrastructure. Organizations can then allocate costs at the facility, division, departmental or activity level and choose programs to recover those costs.
SAS® IT Resource Management
SAS IT Resource Management allows organizations to analyze, monitor and anticipate the utilization and performance of the IT infrastructure by providing an enterprisewide view of IT services and resources. The solution ensures delivery of IT services and resources in an efficient, cost-effective manner while demonstrating measurable value to business incentives.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.