Cross-Sell and Up-Sell
Increase revenue and profitability through organic growth
SAS helps you implement a repeatable, closed-loop process based on customer behaviors and event-driven alerts.
Success with SAS®
UBS uses SAS to gain an understanding of the needs and goals of clients as individuals, in order to offer them the best possible choice of solutions.
How SAS® Can Help
SAS Cross-Sell and Up-Sell for Banking helps you deliver rapid, sustainable returns on all your marketing investments, which results in higher net-interest and non-interest income growth and profitability. With SAS you can:
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell prospects using detailed segmentation techniques to gain a better understanding of customer behavior.
- Connect offers to the right customer segments using automated campaign planning to pull more relevant, intelligent, predictive lists and then pair that information with knowledge of the right opportunities.
- Efficiently execute campaigns using alerts and event-driven triggers to make the most relevant offer to the most potentially profitable person, at the most opportune time, via the most appropriate channel – e.g., branch, call center, ATM or Web.
- Measure campaign response rates to gauge campaign effectiveness and determine the need for midstream adjustments or alterations to future campaigns.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS offers everything you need to identify, retain and recruit valuable, loyal customers, including:
- Integrated solutions – built on a banking-specific architecture – that include prebuilt data and analytical models specific to banking, along with processes and techniques that speed up both implementation and results for a fast track to significant ROI.
- Superior data integration capabilities that let you pull data from nearly any source and transform it to identify valuable (and potentially valuable) customers with the highest risk of attrition.
- The most powerful predictive analytics available from the only vendor that enables you to analyze data for trends and establish retention triggers that provide early warning alerts when a key customer's behavior is about to change.
- Automated campaign planning, which lets you pull more relevant, intelligent, predictive lists, so you can send the right offer to the right person.
- Intuitive, Web-based reporting that enables easy communication of critical customer value information to the right people within your organization.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Marketing Automation
- SAS® Marketing Optimization
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking
SAS® Marketing Automation
SAS Marketing Automation is a comprehensive solution to plan, test and execute marketing campaigns so you can improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness. By increasing retention and driving higher rates of new customer acquisitions, it can help you achieve a better return on investment and a healthier bottom line.
SAS® Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization applies mathematical techniques to maximize campaign returns by revealing how to make the most of each customer contact and enabling you to assess the impact of changing business constraints, such as budget, channel capacity and contact policies. Available as an option, SAS High-Performance Marketing Optimization applies analytical optimization algorithms to tens of millions of rows of customer data to solve complex business issues at unprecedented speeds.
SAS® Enterprise Miner™
SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on large volumes of data from across the enterprise. It offers a rich, easy-to-use set of integrated capabilities for creating and sharing insights that can be used to drive better decisions.
Forward-thinking organizations today are using SAS data mining software to detect fraud, minimize risk, anticipate resource demands, reduce asset downtime, increase response rates for marketing campaigns and curb customer attrition.
SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking
SAS Customer Analytics for Banking turns raw data into insight that you can use to manage marketing strategy intelligently and increase customer retention. Our integrated software infrastructure enables business users to analyze complex customer behavior hidden in large volumes of historical data. You can then use that information to answer critical business questions, such as which customers are likely to try a new product and which are likely to leave the bank entirely.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.