Acquisition and Retention
Grow your customer base and increase profitability
" A change in behavior can be like a customer raising her hand to say, 'Hey, I have a new need.' That's when customers really need to hear from a banker."
Senior Vice President, Market Information and Research
How SAS® Can Help
The key to improved customer acquisition and retention lies in gathering and analyzing all your customer data to understand customer behavior and develop more effective marketing strategies. With SAS, you can:
- Create a single view of the customer by consolidating all data, regardless of source, in one place and then transforming it into a complete picture of an entire customer relationship.
- Ensure clean, accurate, up-to-date data throughout the marketing process with SAS' embedded data quality routines.
- Predict customer behavior using detailed analytics to determine customer value, potential value and retention scores, and to improve customer communications.
- Connect offers to the right customer segments using predictive analytics based on demographic, geographic, attitudinal and behavioral data from across the enterprise.
- Gain easy access to information with embedded query and reporting tools that get critical knowledge to those who need it for better, faster sales and marketing decisions.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS gives you a complete picture of customer behavior at every touch point, including the current situation, growth potential and future value of each customer. SAS delivers:
- Superior data integration capabilities. Pull data from nearly any source and transform it to identify valuable (and potentially valuable) customers with the highest risk of attrition.
- The most powerful predictive analytics available. SAS is the only vendor that enables you to analyze data for trends and establish retention triggers that give you early warning alerts when a key customer's behavior is about to change.
- Automated campaign planning. Pull more relevant, intelligent, predictive lists, so you can send the right offer to the right person.
- Intuitive, Web-based reporting. Easily communicate critical customer value information to the right people within your organization.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Marketing Automation
- SAS® Marketing Optimization
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking
SAS® Marketing Automation
SAS Marketing Automation is a comprehensive solution to plan, test and execute marketing campaigns so you can improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness. By increasing retention and driving higher rates of new customer acquisitions, it can help you achieve a better return on investment and a healthier bottom line.
SAS® Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization applies mathematical techniques to maximize campaign returns by revealing how to make the most of each customer contact and enabling you to assess the impact of changing business constraints, such as budget, channel capacity and contact policies. Available as an option, SAS High-Performance Marketing Optimization applies analytical optimization algorithms to tens of millions of rows of customer data to solve complex business issues at unprecedented speeds.
SAS® Enterprise Miner™
SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on large volumes of data from across the enterprise. It offers a rich, easy-to-use set of integrated capabilities for creating and sharing insights that can be used to drive better decisions.
Forward-thinking organizations today are using SAS data mining software to detect fraud, minimize risk, anticipate resource demands, reduce asset downtime, increase response rates for marketing campaigns and curb customer attrition.
SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking
SAS Customer Analytics for Banking turns raw data into insight that you can use to manage marketing strategy intelligently and increase customer retention. Our integrated software infrastructure enables business users to analyze complex customer behavior hidden in large volumes of historical data. You can then use that information to answer critical business questions, such as which customers are likely to try a new product and which are likely to leave the bank entirely.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.