Learn about the major benefits and capabilities of SAS solutions.
- Accenture SAS Analytics Group With more than a decade of successful partnering, SAS and Accenture are enhancing their collaboration to deploy next-generation management science – business analytics that transforms organizations and enables better business outcomes faster.
- Achieve a higher standard of care. Our health analytics helps you navigate new payment models, manage risk and nurture healthier patient populations. Check out how you can learn more during and after HIMSS14.
- SAS® Adaptive Customer Experience SAS Adaptive Customer Experience is a family of solutions that empower marketers to use what they know about a customer – a complete customer profile based on data from both online and offline channels – to execute more relevant, targeted, personalized communications via the Web.
- SAS® Analytics for Medicaid Reporting The SAS Advanced Analytics Lab for State and Local Government is the premier advanced analytic consulting group at SAS dedicated to solving large and complex data problems through advanced analytics.
- Big Data for Public Security In the public security world, there is lots of valuable data in the form of unstructured text such as documents, transcripts, witness statements or Internet content. This kind of data is potentially of great value but has historically required human intervention to make sense of its content.
- SAS Business Intelligence SAS offers an integrated business intelligence platform that provides consistent, accurate information based on a comprehensive view of the business. A suite of intuitive interfaces empowers decision makers across the organization with self-service query and reporting capabilities so they can get the information they need in time to make the right decisions and to easily communicate results.
- SAS Criminal Justice and Public Safety Framework The SAS Fraud Framework for Government is an end-to-end framework for detecting, preventing and managing fraud, waste and abuse. The framework includes components for detection, alert management and case management, along with a category-specific workflow, content management and advanced analytics.
- SAS® Customer Analytics Suite The SAS® Customer Analytics suite provides a wide range of software solutions for exploring and analyzing data to help uncover unknown patterns, opportunities and insights that can drive smarter marketing decisions.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence Solutions SAS Customer Intelligence solutions take marketing management to new heights to help companies drive profitable revenue growth. Only SAS arms you with a full suite of customer intelligence solutions – featuring the world's best analytics – so you can find the most profitable growth opportunities.
- Drive Performance by Giving Business Users Faster, Better Data Visualization Tools Anyone Can Use Empowering Business Users to Make Analytically Driven Decisions Anytime, Anywhere
- SAS for Defense Take decision making to another level with predictive and optimization capabilities
- SAS for Demand-Driven Planning and Optimization
With SAS for Demand Driven Planning and Optimization you can:
•Quickly and easily visualize market signals and data to predict outcomes.
•Support integrated business planning (IBP).
•Automate and optimize the inventory management process.
•Develop a consensus forecast of actual demand.
•Accurately forecast new product launches.
- SAS® Data Access Software SAS/ACCESS software modules and SAS® Data Surveyor modules are out-of-the-box solutions that provide data connectivity and integration between SAS and third-party data sources, including data warehouse appliances, enterprise applications, mainframes (non-relational data sources), and more.
- SAS® Decision Optimization for Government SAS Decision Optimization for Government provides a powerful array of optimization, project scheduling and simulation techniques to identify the actions that will produce the best results while operating within resource limitations and tight restrictions. It enables organizations to consider more alternative actions and scenarios and determine the best allocation of resources and the best plans for accomplishing goals.
- Education Analytical Suite
SAS is committed to supporting teaching and academic research communities through a broad range of analytic capabilities that meet the needs of teaching and academic research professionals. The Education Analytical Suite for teaching and academic research integrates several SAS Analytics foundation software products in a bundle exclusively available for educational professionals who want superior analytic tools.
- SAS for Education Imagine being able to ask questions and get accurate answers today. With SAS, educators can integrate information from teaching, learning and administrative systems to create a culture of authenticity in which they can engage in dialogue, ask questions and make informed decisions around data driven
- SAS® Enterprise Analytics for Education SAS Enterprise Analytics for Education gives educational institutions the essential building blocks for a trusted, fully functional business analytics system: data management, reporting, advanced analytics and, perhaps most importantly, powerful data visualization to help gain insights that would otherwise be buried in data.
- SAS® Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework for Banking The SAS Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework for Banking is an end-to-end technology infrastructure for detecting, preventing and managing financial crimes across the various lines of business within today's banks.
- SAS® for Energy Portfolio Optimization Facing unknown complexities on the horizon, utilities must prepare for many challenges – incorporating renewables and demand response initiatives in the portfolio mix, complying with environmental regulations and maximizing performance for grid operations.
- From Smart Metering to Smart Marketing Smart meters will provide an enormous amount of additional customer data which SAS can help to analyse to provide utilities companies with a competitive advantage.
- Fuel Price Planning and Optimization The Fuel Price Planning and Optimization solution by SAS and its partner, First Analytics, helps you better understand local market dynamics with strategic planning to optimize price-setting at the local level.
- SAS® for Federal Civilian Government Tough times demand tough decisions. Imagine having the information you need at your fingertips so you can quickly make the best possible decisions and understand the downstream consequences. Imagine being able not only to analyze the present, but accurately predict the future.
- Getting to the Real Cost of Doing Business With SAS® Visual Analytics, you can explore all your data visually to get faster, better insights. By combining SAS Visual Analytics with SAS Activity-Based Management, your modelers can get an understanding of all the factors that influence their cost and profitability models.
- SAS® for Governors and Constituencies Data management and advanced analytics are critical components to ensuring program success. SAS is uniquely positioned to help governments respond to ever-increasing citizen demands for accountability, transparency and fiscal responsibility.
- SAS® for Grocery Only SAS offers grocers fast results, with modular solutions that let you start where your needs are greatest – with a service offering or onsite business solution – to drive better revenue, margins and localization, and then add on over time as your business grows and your needs change.
- High-Performance Analytics With high-performance analytics from SAS, create value across different functional areas. Respond more quickly to market and business changes. With SAS, you can manage your biggest data challenges and create high-impact information that can transform the way you do business – for the better.
- SAS® High-Performance Analytics for Teradata Advantage Program SAS High-Performance Analytics for Teradata delivers an integrated system that allows organizations to analyze large volumes of data, enhance model development and deployment capabilities and empower business executives to make more accurate and precise decisions.
- SAS® for Health Care This brochure provides an overview of the value that SAS can bring to health care management, focusing particularly on performance management, business intelligence, data warehousing and analytics.
- SAS Inventory Optimization Globally, the cost of inventory inefficiencies is estimated to exceed US$300 billion annually. Considering that average inventory holding costs amount to between 25 and 35 percent a year, inventory performance can have a very significant impact on a company's bottom line.
- SAS® for Integrated Merchandise Planning SAS for Integrated Merchandise Planning provides rapid time to value, speeds better decisions, automates execution, fosters collaboration and enables unparalleled high-value performance for your teams.
- SAS for Local Government For all agencies and departments across local governments, SAS enables better decision making in a variety of areas, including: finance and administration, budgeting, performance management and public safety.
- SAS for Military Intelligence SAS can help military intelligence organizations achieve next-generation capabilities with a complete framework that can integrate, process, correlate, analyze and visualize enormous amounts of multi-INT data into usable information to provide holistic situational awareness for the US military.
- SAS® for Marketing Performance Management Managing the marketing organization's performance has been an ongoing challenge for marketing leadership and their teams, and marketing executives are increasingly being asked to identify and validate marketing's impact on shareholder value. Now there's an answer.
- SAS® for Marketing Strategy and Planning Only SAS offers superior solutions for marketing strategy and planning that deliver maximum benefit from an organization's marketing dollars and help achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
- SAS® for Network Optimization and Analytics Modernizing technology is a hallmark of the smart grid, allowing utilities to fine tune operations for improved control, restoration and integration of renewable sources.
- SAS® for Oil and Gas Oil and gas company leaders around the world rely on the power of SAS to deliver the predictive maintenance, forecasting and analysis, and energy trading and risk management systems needed to effectively manage the world’s longest supply and process chains, from the well-head to the retail gas pump.
- SAS for Performance Management To know which actions will improve your organization's performance, you need a deep understanding of the factors that influence it. That understanding requires much more than a pretty dashboard sitting on top of basic reporting applications.
- SAS for Public Security By understanding the crucial linkages and interdependencies between different areas of public security, SAS® Security Intelligence solutions help agencies achieve fast, rigorous, reliable and secure operational processes.
- SAS® Predictive Analytics To get answers to complex questions and gain an edge in today's marketplace, powerful, multipurpose predictive analytic solutions are required so you can learn from, utilize and improve on knowledge gained from vast stores of data. SAS Predictive Analytics provides a wide range of software.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite for Grocery The SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite enables grocers to achieve stronger financial results – increased sales, profitability and gross margins – by proactively planning, optimizing and implementing both regular and promotional pricing based on a thorough understanding of consumers, demand and the market.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite for Retail The SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite provides a comprehensive view of consumer demand so retailers can optimize lifecycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability. It is the only solution capable of delivering the most accurate demand forecasts at the store/SKU level.
- SAS® Security Intelligence This solution gives a broad overview of SAS Security Intelligence and the three areas it covers: Fraud and Financial Crimes Detection and Prevention, Compliance and National Security.
- SAS® Solutions for Departments of Natural Resources Transform existing data into predictive insights that drive success
- SAS® Solutions for Enterprise Risk Management SAS offers an extensive suite of enterprise risk management solutions, proven methodologies and best practices built on more than 36 years of experience with leading financial institutions around the world.
- SAS® Solutions for Small and Midsize Business This brochure describes the capabilities SAS offers to small and midsize businesses.
- SAS® for Smart Grid for Data Management Data management tools are critical in helping utilities IT professionals capture, analyze and distribute smart grid data. Typically, only limited data management capabilities are bundled with point solutions for meters, communication devices, asset management systems and other components.
- SAS® for Smart Meter Program Optimization This solution overview illustrates how SAS helps utilities address the variety of challenges they face throughout the life cycle of smart meter programs, from planning and operations through supply chain and maintenance.
- SAS® for State Government For all agencies and departments across state government, SAS helps enhance decision making in a variety of areas, including: finance and administration, budgeting, program performance, homeland security, courts, corrections and more.
- SAS® Text Analytics SAS Text Analytics turns text data into an organizational asset by helping you automatically assess, analyze and act upon the insight buried in electronic text – including social media content, call center logs, survey data, emails, loan applications, service notes, and insurance or warranty claims.
- Teragram® Linguistic Suites – European and Middle Eastern Languages Learn how to enhance your existing offerings with highly specialized linguistic functions that provide superior extraction of meaning to new offerings for European and Middle Eastern languages.
- The SAS® Fraud Framework for Government The SAS Fraud Framework for Government is an end-to-end framework for detecting, preventing and managing fraud, waste and abuse. The framework includes components for detection, alert management and case management, along with a category-specific workflow, content management and advanced analytics.
- SAS and the US Department of Health and Human Services A renewed, three-year enterprise agreement gives HHS employees access to a variety of SAS® business intelligence and analytics software solutions, including SAS Enterprise BI Server, SAS® Enterprise Miner™ and SAS Text Miner.
- SAS® Visual Analytics for SAS® Cloud SAS Visual Analytics for SAS Cloud allows you to quickly and easily start answering complex questions using the latest data and visualization techniques. Without hardware costs. On your schedule.
- SAS® Visual Analytics for Teradata Learn how SAS® Visual Analytics for Teradata enables organizations to visually explore massive volumes of data, quickly uncover patterns and trends for further analysis and easily deliver actionable insights from the latest Teradata® Appliance for SAS High-Performance Analytics, Model 720.
- VSTI, a SAS Company VSTI, a SAS company, is a trusted provider of solutions that address and solve these complex big data and analytics problems. Our solutions enable federal leaders to make those critical decisions with clarity and confidence in the crucial time frames in which they are needed.