建立出色的互動式報表和儀表板。快速總結關鍵效能指標，並透過 Web 和行動裝置共享。高層管理者和第一線員工可以快速地從洞察中進行互動和協作，細緻化結果以找到自己的答案，並更適切地瞭解業務績效。
易用的預測分析可讓業務分析師甚至可以評估可能的結果並做出更明智的、由資料驅動的決策 – 無需進行程式設計。智慧型演算法可減少手動實驗。您可以與專家合作，專注於最相關的內容。
自助式資料準備可讓業務使用者輕鬆匯入自己的資料，連結表格，套用資料品質功能，建立計算欄位等 – 所有這些操作均可透過拖放輕鬆完成。讓使用者以敏捷和受信任的方式存取、合併、清理和準備自己的資料，SAS 視覺化分析加速整個組織可更快、更廣泛地採用分析功能。
深入探索 SAS® 視覺化分析
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Customer Story Achieving academic and operational excellence through business intelligenceCurtin University uses SAS Visual Analytics to provide reporting across the organization.
- Customer Story Turn unstructured content into business valueCreditreform uses text analytics to turn unstructured content into valuable business insights.
- Customer Story Using artificial intelligence to decode dance patterns of beesAmesto NextBridge and Beefutures use visual analytics and machine learning to help protect and support healthy bee populations.
- Customer Story Forecasting accuracy brings ‘new energy’ to CameroonEnergy supplier Eneo balances supply and demand to boost efficiency, save millions and improve reliability with SAS Energy Forecasting.
- Customer Story Travel and tourism forecasts become more accurate with analyticsDER Touristik builds web-based planning tool with SAS to better predict future demand and quickly react to changes in the market.
- White Paper Workforce AnalyticsThis paper explores how government HR functions can use advanced analytics, machine learning and AI to develop effective plans to meet hiring, retention and performance goals.
- Customer Story Making faster, better lending decisionsLocal Government Federal Credit Union sees efficiency gains with SAS.
- Customer Story Delivery company relies on analytics to optimize logistics and swiftly meet changing marketplace dynamicsRelais Colis reinvents itself during global pandemic using SAS Visual Analytics to ensure continuity of business and quality of service.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms, Q1 2021Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the eighth consecutive year.
- Article From living on the streets to owning a profitable businessZoe Empowers, a ministry for vulnerable children living in life-threatening poverty in Africa and India, finally found a way to measure and reveal its incredible impact. Using SAS, they developed an "empowerment index" that measures improvements in housing, health, education and more for program participants.
- Customer Story 洗錢防制SAS 幫助 Landsbankinn 降低誤報率並簡化調查過程
- Customer Story Technology manufacturing backed by data transparencyVecima Networks optimizes its production process with SAS Visual Analytics.
- White Paper Making Big Data ActionableThis Harvard Business Review webinar explores how organizations can make big data useful and profitable by embedding analytics into business processes. Readers will learn how to find and communicate new insights more easily with compelling data visualization tools and techniques.
- White Paper Getting There From Here: Moving Data Science Into the BoardroomStudy after study confirms the obvious: Companies that invest in big data analytics perform at a higher level and are more profitable than their not-so-data-driven counterparts. What data scientists can do to help instill a data-driven culture at the top leadership ranks of the company.
- Customer Story Analytics helps ensure fair and balanced pay structures across Sweden’s public sectorTietoEVRY and SAS partner to help Sweden's largest employer organization, Adda, offer a nationally aggregated salary planning tool for municipalities and regions across the country.
- White Paper Redefine Your Analytics Journey With Interactive Data Exploration and Predictive AnalyticsWhat if your analytics journey were easier? It can be, in five easy steps. Learn how SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics together can provide a fast, fun way to explore data, build models and find the best performer.
- White Paper Business Intelligence and Analytics Capabilities Report This report, written by the International Institute for Analytics and sponsored by SAS, examines the relationship between business intelligence (BI) and advanced analytics (AA) in large organizations. The report is based on a survey of midmarket and enterprise businesses about their current BI environments and AA capabilities, including analytics skills and self-service options. Read this report to learn more about the biggest barriers to adoption for BI and AA, the best investments for both, common pitfalls, and how to increase analytics maturity and adoption in your company.
- Article Is your data too big to visualize?Use these tips to find new ways to look at big data, so you can quickly collapse and condense the results in an intuitive fashion.
- Customer Story Zeroing in on property values with machine learningArtificial intelligence improves assessment accuracy and productivity in Wake County.
- Customer Story Providing a smooth transition for military veteransThe Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University uses data and analytics to serve those who have served their country.
- Customer Story 數位零售商藉由分析囊括銷售記錄Shop Direct 藉由 SAS 提供個人化客戶體驗並因此屢獲殊榮
- Customer Story 癌症治療進入人工智慧新時代阿姆斯特丹大學醫學中心運用分析和人工智慧，來提高腫瘤的評估速度和準確性。
- White Paper Tar Heels Play to Win With SAS Analytics Learn how Carolina Athletics and its fundraising arm, The Rams Club, use SAS Analytics to deepen existing relationships and broaden a longstanding tradition of loyalty to all 28 of their university sports.
- Customer Story Strengthening communities with analytics in the cloudNonprofit consulting firm CNM uses SAS Visual Analytics on Amazon Web Services to help other nonprofit organizations measure and communicate the impact of their work.
- Customer Story Predictive analytics and AI deliver a winning fan experience The Orlando Magic uses mobile app data and machine learning to personalize marketing campaigns and analyze game data.
- Article Are you good at scoring?Credit scoring is the foundation for evaluating clients who apply for a loan (or other types of exposure for the bank). It is not unusual for it to take up to 12 months to build and deploy a new credit scoring model. Reforming the process will help minimize losses, increase earnings and reduce operational risk.
- Customer Story Smart data exploration advances K-12 public education programsThe South Carolina Department of Education depends on SAS to analyze data and properly fund and serve its school districts.
- Customer Story University aces data strategy to retain more studentsBetter student outcomes, million-dollar savings just the beginning for the University of North Texas.
- Customer Story Data visualization: Pathway to better customer insightUsing visual analytics, a major retail group pinpoints key trends in customer data to boost merchandizing and loyalty efforts.
- Customer Story Using Hadoop and SAS for network analytics to build a customer-centric telecom serviceOTE Cosmote analyzes vast amounts of data to enhance customer experience, service and loyalty.
- Customer Story Healthier lives for our four-legged friendsAgria uses SAS to provide better care for pets and peace of mind for their owners.
- White Paper Advancing Your Business Intelligence With Location AnalyticsSAS sees location analytics as an extension of BI, so we partnered with GIS leader Esri to bring GIS and BI together. Learn how users can now access self-service mapping and spatial analytics from within the intuitive SAS Visual Analytics tool.
- White Paper Eight Steps for Using Analytics to Gain Value from Text and Unstructured ContentThis TDWI Checklist Report discusses the relevance of text analytics for improving user experiences with the semi-structured and unstructured textual big data now at their disposal.
- Customer Story Targeted offers give hockey fans the royal treatmentLA Kings extend hot streak off the ice with analytics-grounded customer intelligence.
- Customer Story Valencia College uses data-driven approach to improve outcomes in higher educationSAS Visual Analytics empowers administrators to easily manage enrollment, and adjust class availability and resources to help students succeed.
- White Paper The Democratization of AnalyticsInternational Institute for Analytics summarizes key questions and answers about grass-roots analytics and the business opportunities and challenges that go with this phenomenon.
- Webinar Getting Started With Geo Analysis in SAS® Visual AnalyticsSeeing is believing. Learn the geo analysis capabilities available in SAS Visual Analytics, available out of the box and through Esri integration.
- Customer Story A new banking philosophy for enhanced customer loyaltyData-driven decisions help Royal Bank of Scotland transform its organizational processes, improve employee engagement and deliver excellent customer service.
- White Paper Using Analytics With Open Data to Build a Stronger GovernmentLearn how governments can use open data and SAS to pinpoint, analyze, solve and predict problems and uncover new opportunities.
- Customer Story 智慧城市利用IoT與分析，預測及管理洪災問題北卡羅萊納州卡瑞鎮攜手SAS和Microsoft，保護市民免於洪災，守護流域並協助友善環境開發。
- White Paper Using Next-Generation Advanced Analytics to Harness Big DataDiscover why Heavy Reading recommends using advanced analytics from proven vendors to obtain real-time intelligence from all your big data.
- White Paper The Use of Open Source is Growing. So Why Do Organizations Still Turn to SAS?This conclusions paper summarizes a session at the 2014 Hadoop Summit presented by Brian Garrett, Principal Solutions Architect at SAS Institute Inc. titled, “With the Rise of Open Source, Why Organizations Still Turn to SAS.” In it, he explains why corporate analytics requirements are best served when companies run both SAS enterprise-class analytics solutions and open source solutions together. Garrett explains how these technologies meet different needs and co-exist well. He also highlights recent SAS software enhancements that allow analysts to incorporate R algorithms into analytic processes as part of a comprehensive, enterprise-class SAS analytics platform.
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence and IoT analytics keep aircraft operational for crucial missionsLockheed Martin revolutionizes aircraft maintenance with the SAS Platform.
- E-Book Improving Customer ExperienceEveryone makes better decisions with easy access to powerful, interactive analytics – no matter the size of the business. This e-book profiles seven organizations that are using self-service data visualization and exploration to make big improvements in the way they work.
- White Paper Bringing the Power of SAS to HadoopWant to get even more value from your Hadoop implementation? Learn about the SAS portfolio of solutions that enable you to bring the full power of business analytics to Hadoop.
- Customer Story Boosting institutional research with data governance and self-service reportingThe University of Idaho invests in SAS to give administrators access to trusted, insight-rich data.
- Customer Story Accelerating the evolution of risk analyticsRaiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG gains speed and accuracy with SAS High-Performance Risk.
- Article Location intelligence: Adding geospatial context to BI Get tips for implementing a location intelligence data strategy from industry thought leader and data explorer, Jen Underwood.
- White Paper Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at ScaleLet the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- Interview Data visualization: A wise investment in your big data futureData visualization technologies can help the practice of data-driven decision making really take hold. But putting data visualization software in the hands of business users? Is it crazy – or crazy smart?
- White Paper The Power of CollaborationThis white paper explains the need for and value of the collaboration and self-service capabilities that SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Office Analytics provide. It provides how-to specifics for incorporating SAS Visual Analytics results with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint with plenty of screen shots, explanations and architecture diagrams for IT.
- Customer Story Self-service analytics advances higher educationThe University of Central Florida depends on analytics and data visualization to uncover insights for increased student success.
- Customer Story Reaching 3.6 million football fans via comprehensive marketing analyticsThe Royal Dutch Football Federation relies on SAS Customer Intelligence 360 to better understand what motivates players and fans, engage audiences with personalized communications, and promote the love of the game.
- White Paper A New Breed of Self-Service BI That Both Business and IT Users Will Love Discover why business users and IT professionals alike love using self-service analytics from SAS.
- White Paper Data Visualization TechniquesA picture is worth a thousand words – especially when you are trying to find relationships and understand your data – which could include thousands or even millions of variables. This paper takes you from the basics of charts and graphs to visualizing big data using SAS Visual Analytics.
- White Paper How Midsized Businesses Can Take Advantage of Big Data How-to guide for midsized businesses looking to get started in data visualization. Seven practical tips will provide insight on how to get real results from data analysis and visualization.
- White Paper Persuading With DataThis HBR Insight Center report examines best practices for using graphics, data and storytelling to make business cases, get organizational buy-in, train talent and win customers. Topics will include selecting the most relevant and compelling metrics, emerging practices and common pitfalls of data visualization and more.
- Customer Story Building supplier nails inventory managementTravis Perkins uses supply chain analytics from SAS to optimize inventory across its 2,000 stores.
- White Paper Fast and FuriousWhite paper for IT that explains the components and deployment options for SAS Visual Analytics.
- Customer Story Ensuring mental health patient safety during a global pandemicSAS delivers dashboard to monitor COVID-19 in the Copenhagen Regional Psychiatric Centers.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Multimodal Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning, Q3 2020.Forrester eport states that products evaluated are SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning and SAS® Model Manager.
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
- Interview Location analytics: Why adding where makes BI betterLearn how location analytics can enrich your BI endeavors by blending geographic data, spatial analysis and business data for deeper insights.
- Customer Story Automated laboratories improve uptime with analyticsPredictive service and maintenance keeps Siemens Healthineers lab tests running on time.
- Customer Story Funding for ground-breaking childhood cancer research fueled by analyticsThe Kids’ Cancer Project uses SAS to improve fundraising efforts for vital cancer research.
- Customer Story A model of institutional research champions the value of analytics for allOklahoma State University uses SAS to create an analytics culture and increase student success.
- Customer Story Building materials leader optimizes production using analyticsUSG Corporation relies on SAS to improve its manufacturing process and reduce downtime, costs and energy consumption.
- Customer Story 透過機器學習尋找最佳客戶Seacoast Bank 在 SAS Viya 上使用 AI 和 SAS Visual Analytics，提升客戶價值。
- Customer Story Improving the fan experience with machine learningAEG Sports uses SAS® advanced analytics on Microsoft Azure to remain agile during uncertain times and plan for the ‘new normal’ of spectator sports.
- White Paper TDWI Checklist Report: Gaining Business Value from Governed Analytics and Discoverydata governance
- Customer Story Community outreach and support for COPD patients enhanced through natural language processing and machine learningText analytics and sentiment analysis from SAS help the COPD Foundation provide health resources and emotional support for patients and caregivers.
- Customer Story Prison violence dramatically drops with analytics-based risk assessmentThe Indiana Department of Correction uses real-time data and predictive analytics from SAS to reduce violent attacks on staff by 50%.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
- White Paper Building an Analytical Culture for SuccessAn ambitious, culture-centric project reshaped people’s attitudes about data and quickly returned more than a $1 million in cost savings. See the six guiding principles that led to success where three earlier attempts had failed.
檢視這些建構在強大 SAS® 平台上的 SAS 視覺化分析相關產品。