Given the volume, velocity and variety of information that modern education institutions and agencies manage, it is becoming critical to find new ways to use data to improve operations and the student experience. Ensure greater student engagement and outcomes by adapting how data is used to uncover trends and improve strategic decision making.
How AI From SAS Can Help
Artificial intelligence techniques can automate complex tasks and unlock previously hidden insights across education data. With AI capabilities from SAS, you can:
- Personalize the education experience. Incorporating AI into adaptive curriculums can help fill gaps in teaching and learning, improve accessibility, and drive efficiencies and personalization throughout the student experience.
- Predict student success. Using AI for complex tasks can revolutionize efficiency, save time and allow limited education resources to focus on other critical issues, such as student success, identifying struggling students and proactively intervening, as needed.
- Apply AI capabilities in research. Detect outliers in research data or match data against known patterns with unprecedented precision, enabling you to innovate faster and more efficiently.
- Make campuses smarter. Enable institutions to anticipate facilities’ needs to save energy costs and ensure sustainability for green initiatives by utilizing sensor technologies.
As the proven leader in advanced analytics, SAS has the expertise to deliver cutting-edge AI capabilities at scale within education organizations. We embed AI capabilities in our software to provide you with more intelligent, automated solutions. Meet changing education needs, such as analyzing program effectiveness, boosting productivity for faculty and staff, and unlocking new possibilities for students.
For over four decades, SAS had delivered consistent value to more than 3,000 educational institutions and agencies worldwide and has made a recent $1 billion investment in AI. Our leadership in advanced analytics, expertise in AI and experience within the education industry can give you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Larry Burns, Assistant Director of Institutional Research and Information Management at Oklahoma State University, explains that SAS has the cutting-edge tools institutions need to show value to their constituents, legislatures and regulators. They are doing everything possible to show results and the value of what they do.
- E-Book Making Sense of AIThis e-book explores the current boundaries of AI, as well as the many ways that modern AI applications can improve our understanding of the world and enable us to make better, faster decisions.
- E-Book Government and education: Leading through changeExplore the collected wisdom and stories of government and education leaders who are rising to the challenges of our times and applying analytics to drive evidence-based decision making.
- White Paper The Evolution of AnalyticsLearn about modern applications for machine learning, including recommendation systems, streaming analytics, deep learning and cognitive computing. And learn from the experiences of two companies that have successfully navigated organizational and technological challenges to adopt machine learning and embark on their own analytics evolution.
- White Paper The Next Analytics Age: Machine LearningWhat management and leadership challenges will the next wave of analytic technology bring? This SAS-sponsored Harvard Business Review Insight Center on HBR.org went beyond the buzz to talk about how machine learning will change companies and the way we manage them.
- White Paper Artificial Intelligence for ExecutivesThis paper outlines the SAS approach to AI and explains key concepts. It also provides process and implementation tips if you are considering adding AI technologies to your business and analytical strategies.
- White Paper Text Analytics for ExecutivesThis paper looks at how organizations in banking, health care and life sciences, manufacturing and government are using SAS text analytics to drive better customer experiences, reduce fraud and improve society.