SAS® Data Quality Accelerator for Teradata Features
- Ensures context-appropriate casing is used in a data column.
- Extracts context-specific entities or attributes from text string.
- Determines the gender of a name.
- Determines the type of data represented by a text string.
- Segments a string into separate, discrete entities.
- Shows simple representation of a text string's character pattern. It's useful to determine if further data quality processing is necessary.
- Outputs a preferred format for all the values in a column for uniformity.
- Generates a “matchcode” for a text string. A matchcode is used for fuzzy matching comparisons between related but not identical information.