SAS® Supply Chain Intelligence
Deliver quality improvement, customer satisfaction and higher profits with sound supply chain strategies.
Components of SAS® Supply Chain Intelligence
- Supplier Intelligence – Cut procurement costs, assess procurement strategies and minimize supply risk with these powerful solutions.
- SAS Demand-Driven Forecasting – Plan for future events and simulate the impact of marketing investment strategies and product mixes to maximize profitability.
- SAS® Forecasting for SAP APO – Ideal demand forecasting and planning that can transform your organization from one that simply reacts to one that is proactive using seamless integration of superior SAS forecasting with the strength of SAP APO planning capabilities.
- SAS Quality Lifecycle Analysis – Gain a holistic view of your manufacturing processes to proactively address potential quality and performance issues.
- SAS Predictive Asset Maintenance – Improve uptimes of crucial assets and reduce unscheduled maintenance, increasing productivity and reducing operational costs.
- SAS Service Intelligence – Monitor, predict and optimize your entire service chain with this family of flexible, extensible solutions.
- Sales & Operations Planning - Drive higher business value by responding profitably to demand.
- SAS Inventory Optimization - Reduce product inventory levels, inventory carrying and expediting costs while maintaining or increasing customer service levels.
How SAS® Is Different
Through SAS Data Integration product offerings, SAS complements and leverages your ERP investments with interfaces that support SAP, Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft and others. Learn more about SAS data access offerings that help you analyze your data to make more informed and faster decisions.
For SAP systems, with SAS software's SAP-certified interfaces you can extract, search, navigate and understand complex SAP data structures to integrate SAP data with other data sources. Learn more about SAP-specific SAS products to turn your SAP data into mission-critical intelligence:
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.