Warranty Claims Analysis
" With our SAS solution, we can greatly reduce the number of customers that ever see a failure. The result is obvious – that we'll have more satisfied customers."
Manager of Reliability
Sub-Zero Freezer Company
How SAS® Can Help
Your warranty data is a gold mine of information - the closest representation you have of how your product operates in the customer’s hands. However, simply reporting on warranty data isn’t enough if you want to make accurate predictions and avoid potential crises. We approach the problem by delivering warranty-specific software and services that will help you:
- Integrate and decode huge volumes of warranty data from multiple sources - sales, call centers, field service, etc. - into a single database that is optimized for warranty data analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Transform warranty data into a more usable format, categorizing text and separating it into key concepts that can be used for analyzing relationships among isolated claims to find patterns and anomalies.
- Analyze warranty data - and send prioritized alerts to the appropriate people - using automated, warranty-specific predictive analytics to surface emerging issues, uncover potential problems and determine their root cause.
- Empower problem solvers with easy reporting functions that let them access critical information in a format they can understand, without being experts in statistics.
Detailed analysis of your warranty claims data can help you uncover near- and long-term opportunities for additional service cost savings, incremental revenue, improved product quality and, of course, improved customer satisfaction and retention.
How SAS® Is Different
Many vendors claim to offer warranty solutions that include analytics when they're really only selling reporting packages. But there's a big difference between warranty data reporting and warranty data analysis. While any reporting tool can tell you what happened, only a true warranty analytics solution can detect emerging issues before they become huge, costly problems. And only SAS offers a solution specific to warranty analysis, with an automated workflow for identifying and acting on emerging issues, including:
- Detection - identifies the issue early on.
- Prioritization - puts the issue into perspective, calculating how much it will cost if nothing is done.
- Definition - determines the factors driving the issue and takes steps toward determining its root cause.
SAS is the market leader and only technology vendor with true domain expertise in warranty analysis, which we’ve built directly into the solution. True warranty analysis is only one piece of an entire service intelligence suite. You can start with warranty analysis and then build on this foundational piece to address all other service optimization areas - including suspect claim detection, service parts and operations optimization, call center analytics and more.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Warranty Analysis
SAS Warranty Analysis integrates warranty and other data with key customer, product and geographic information so organizations can accelerate detection and reduce time to correction. SAS Warranty Analysis lowers warranty costs and increases customer satisfaction, enabling you to improve product quality and your brand reputation.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.