Service Revenue Optimization
" Best-in-class service organizations are finding that warranties and service contracts can be a fruitful avenue to drive increased revenue streams. Not only are service contracts and warranties a means to gain a bigger portion of revenue, but these two channels are rapidly becoming a way to drive improved customer-facing gains in satisfaction and retention. ""
— Sumair Dutta
Service Revenue: The State of the Market
How SAS® Can Help
Truly understanding the financial risks and opportunities related to service costs requires more than improved reporting. It relies on a linked set of processes, metrics and systems that make it all possible. With SAS, you can:
- Enhance information credibility by integrating disparate data sources – claim systems, product development, manufacturing, quality and finance – and applying data quality techniques to ensure greater accuracy.
- Increase forecast accuracy with advanced forecasting techniques, lifecycle curves and predictive analysis for a more automated process that builds on underlying data.
- Improve segmentation of financial risk with data and text mining techniques to understand which customers, products and environmental variables are driving claims and affecting claims costs.
- Maximize service contract profits by balancing your total financial risk with market knowledge to optimize service contract terms and pricing.
Provide an auditable financial management platform to govern the entire process.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS has been used to analyze warranty and service contract data for more than 30 years. With customers in many industries around the world, SAS offers its experience and software to provide a comprehensive solution for maximizing service contract profitability. The SAS solution provides:
- Superior data quality and integration. Effective service revenue optimization requires data that exists across many different parts of the organization. SAS' leadership in this area allows us to partner with you to prepare your data effectively for more complete analysis.
- Market-leading warranty analytics software and experience. You'll perform analyses that are more accurate and comprehensive because of our understanding of the idiosyncrasies of warranty and service contract data.
Leadership in insurance and financial services. Combining actuarial techniques, best-in-class analytics and our financial management framework, SAS partners with you to optimize the pricing and profitability of service contracts.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Warranty Analysis
SAS Warranty Analysis integrates warranty and other data with key customer, product and geographic information so organizations can accelerate detection and reduce time to correction. SAS Warranty Analysis lowers warranty costs and increases customer satisfaction, enabling you to improve product quality and your brand reputation.
SAS® Service Parts Optimization
SAS Service Parts Optimization provides service organizations the ability to forecast parts demand and optimize parts inventory, helping them maintain adequate stock levels and optimal response times. It enables organizations to achieve the universal service goal: to reduce inventory costs while improving customer satisfaction.
SAS® Profitability Management
SAS Profitability Management provides accurate cost and profit calculations based on the rule-driven allocation of expenses and revenue down to the individual transaction. By providing insight into profitability factors, the solution helps decision makers focus on opportunities for profitability improvement – such as preventing unprofitable customers from destroying up to 400 percent of your net income.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.