A manufacturer using SAS can:
- Discover specific phrases and terms that highly correlate to conversions.
- Measure customer loyalty by tracking specific phrases by using scorecards.
- Gain insight into real and perceptual quality to inform corrective actions.
- Apply traditional and new forms of data visualization to social media data that continually yield new insights.
How SAS® Can Help
As more manufacturers hire social media monitoring services to listen to online consumer conversations, they are realizing that "listening" is not enough to guide real business decisions and meet the needs of consumer research analysts and marketing executives. We provide a solution to help you:
- Accumulate knowledge about relevant conversations wherever customers are talking. Integrating a variety of pertinent online data across CRM systems, traditional news sites and social media forums and keeping that rich history of content for several years in an analysis-ready state.
- Tailor topics to your critical business issues. Interpreting conversation data to address specific business decisions across market strategy, media planning, interactive Web marketing, public relations and customer care.
- Allow analysts to dig deeper and develop intelligence. Providing total transparency and direct interaction with all analyzed data, including both structured data (professional reviews) and unstructured data (conversations), which is critical to understanding the context behind certain trends.
- Act on insight reports and alerts. By answering questions related to consumer needs, strategic market opportunities, emerging threats, media allocation and online engagement, our reporting and analysis platform uses concise indicators to keep executives informed through the Web, mobile devices or e-mail.
Any manufacturer considering a serious investment in social media strategies should account for all of these facets in choosing a social media analytics solution.
How SAS® Is Different
Applications that are simply listening platforms are not enough. You need the ability to bring context to those conversations by better aligning the public's view of your business through them with the flexibility to further analyze those conversations as you see fit. SAS can:
- Capture/integrate online conversation data to turn transient social media content into a persistent information asset for your business.
- Apply text analytics to "social" data so you don't just understand the frequency of words or phrases but get to the heart of how people feel about your products and services on different sites, and link those insights to their impact on your bottom line, now and in the future.
- Provide a media intelligence portal because insights rarely turn to action when left in the confines of an analyst workstation.
Our proven approach to collection, analysis and reporting offers the only fully integrated solution in this market.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Social Media Analytics
SAS Social Media Analytics is an enterprise-hosted, on-demand solution that integrates, archives, analyzes and enables organizations to act on intelligence gleaned from online conversations on professional and consumer-generated media sites. It enables you to attribute online conversations to specific parts of your business, allowing accelerated responses to marketplace shifts.
SAS® for Customer Experience Analytics
SAS for Customer Experience Analytics provides an immediate and complete picture of your customers by capturing every website interaction, transforming those interactions into customer-centric knowledge and integrating them with other channel views. This approach allows organizations to more effectively understand, model and, ultimately, market to these same customers.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.