Contact Center Analysis
A worldwide delivery company was able to achieve the following using SAS:
- Improved service personnel/call forecasting.
- Forecasts are consistently accurate within 1 percent to 2 percent of actual call volumes.
Accurate forecasts have increased first-call completion and have lowered call escalations.
How SAS® Can Help
How SAS® Is Different
With SAS you get:
- Forecasting. Accurate and granular call forecasting is essential for achieving first-call service levels in a profitable way – precisely predicting service technician demand and training needs.
- Root cause analysis. Powerful filtering capabilities – together with Pareto, geographical, etc. views – enable efficient root cause analysis.
- Data integration and supply chain intelligence data model. Data integration and quality, combined with a comprehensive domain-driven data model, provide the basis for analysis and reporting, and supporting the KPIs required for effective management.
- Suspect claim analysis. By providing better analysis on who should get audited and analytically reviewing all claims for differences from the norm (both parts and labor), suspect claim recovery can be significantly increased.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Contact Center Planning and Optimization
Use the strength and expertise of SAS Business Analytics to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction and retention. We enable you to better predict service volume, optimize staffing and identify drivers of customer behavior, service demand and performance.
SAS® for Service Operations Optimization
SAS for service operations optimization helps you monitor, analyze and optimize service operations. By optimizing resource utilization, SAS for service operations optimization reduces the overall costs of serving and managing existing customers. It also increases customer lifetime value by enabling more product and service cross- and up-sell opportunities.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.