What is it? Why all the excitement? SAS Analytics U is a comprehensive program for academia that offers professors and students at colleges, universities and community colleges around the world access to SAS® software, including new options at no cost.
But that’s not all. Professors and students will be able to access and deploy software easier and faster than ever.
And access to software is just the beginning. SAS Analytics U also offers a variety of other resources and ways to connect with fellow SAS analytics users in academia.
- SAS University Edition: Our new software for teaching, learning and research in higher education is now available to download for free. You'll gain access to the latest SAS software and programming environments for data analysis and reporting. Learn more and download.
- SAS OnDemand for Academics (version 2.0 available in July 2014): Enhanced to include simplified registration, a direct file upload in the browser, and the latest version of SAS Studio (formerly SAS Web Editor). Click here to learn more.
- Social Media: Check out our new SAS Analytics U Facebook page, LinkedIn group and YouTube playlist. Be on the lookout for future social media channels to help you stay connected.
- Online, Interactive Community: Our users community for academia is designed specifically for professors and students to support both teaching and learning. You can interact with fellow SAS analytics users, share ideas and access SAS resources. Click here to check it out!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What products are offered in the SAS® University Edition software package?
- Base SAS®
- SAS/ACCESS® Interface to PC Files
- SAS Studio®
2. How is SAS University Edition software different from SAS OnDemand for Academics?
Click here to review the product comparison matrix and complete list of products and
3. When will SAS University Edition software be available?
The software is currently available. Learn more and download.
4. What are the new enhancements to SAS OnDemand for Academics 2.0?
- Simplified registration process.
- Access to the latest versions of available software, including SAS Studio (formerly SAS Web Editor).
- Easier data upload capabilities.
5. When will the new version of SAS OnDemand for Academics be available?
6. Is SAS University Edition software available outside of the US?
Yes, the software is currently available to download globally. Learn more and download.