- Article Can data sharing help cure cancer?Clinical trials can bring new drugs – and new hope – to the market for cancer patients. Now, a new data sharing platform for clinical trial data brings even more hope.
- Article Analytic simulations: Using big data to protect the tiniest patientsAnalytic models help researchers discover the best way to care for babies in the NICU, saving lives (and millions of dollars) in the process.
- Article 5 приложений IoT для ритейлеровОт RFID-меток до умных магазинов. Как ритейлеры пользуются возможностями и преимуществами интернета вещей.
- Article An executive’s guide to cognitive computingCognitive computing is the latest buzzworthy term that everyone seems to be talking about in the technology industry. But can machines really think?
- Article Become a strategic business partner using analytics in financeCollecting, validating and reporting information is no longer enough for finance professionals – it’s time to transform your role using analytics in finance.
- Article Exploring the sun with big dataResearchers working for NASA are using automatic, exploratory and visual analysis of big data to help understand the mysteries of our universe.
- Interview A brave new world of analyticsMike Frost from SAS explains how a modern analytics platform can help make sense of the new, complex data reality.
- Article Five tips for faster, data-informed decision makingThree educational institutions share how they use data visualization to drive data-informed decision making. Five tips that apply to all organizations.
- Article 5 подсказок по монетизации информации, которые улучшат вашу стратегию работы с даннымиМонетизация данных - это намного больше, чем просто их продажа с целью получения прибыли.
- Article What was your data doing during the financial crisis?Financial institutions usually survive a crisis, then react to prevent it in the future. SAS' Mazhar LeGhari explains how data can help you break that cycle.
- Bad data and the customer experienceIn a world driven by big data, it's time to ask whether you're doing enough with the data you have, and whether MDM can help you keep customers happy.
- You don't know me. Or do you?Law and medicine. Anthropology and data management. And so on. What new advances can happen when fields of study converge?
Fraud & Security
- Article Analytics for prescription drug monitoringPrescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs) are a great start in combating abuse of prescription drugs, but they could be doing much more. Better data and analytics can inform better treatment protocols, provider education and policy decisions – and save lives.
- Article A modern cybersecurity strategy: Building a budgetA cybersecurity strategy requires more than just executive support. Learn how IT can get the tools and training designed to protect you from modern threats.
- Article Cyberanalytics: Government’s digital game of chessMoving through a network in any direction like the queen on a chessboard, cybercriminals use even the smallest bits of information they find along the way to move closer to their goals. And much like chess, knowing where a piece falls on the board isn’t helpful unless you know where all of the other pieces are, and how they got there.
- Intelligence Quarterly Bridge the gap between financial crime analytics and investigationsHow to manage the escalating analytic demand required to run financial crime platforms.
- Article Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Article Marketing attribution: Web analytics won’t work, but predictive analytics willMarketing attribution adds the science and removes the sorcery from your marketing efforts. It replaces assumptions and arbitrary models with data and analytics.
- Research It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- Article The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- Article Even as stress testing matures, gaps in technology and coordination remainEven with significant investments in people and process improvements, a survey conducted by SAS and GARP finds that banks are not as robust and mature as they need to be in terms of their technology.
- Article Risk data infrastructure: Staying afloat on the regulatory floodWhat are the challenges of a risk data infrastructure and how can they be addressed? Here's what you need to know to build an effective enterprise risk and finance reporting warehouse.
- Intelligence Quarterly An executive perspective on risk and fraudHSBC's global risk COO on how the world’s second-largest bank uses data management, analytics and industry expertise to tackle financial crime and more.
- Risk capital and lessons from the TitanicEconomic capital is that something extra that senior management needs for staying financially afloat in tough economic times. Tara Skinner uses the tale of the Titantic to describe risk capital risk management best practices.