To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper
An Exploration of Current and Future Considerations Impacting Awareness and Use of Open Clinical Trial Data
Explore the challenges and opportunities sponsoring organizations and researchers face when sharing and utilizing clinical trial data for secondary analysis.
- White Paper Analytics in Action in the Health and Life Sciences EcosystemLearn more how health care data has the power to transform the sector, helping to address the industry’s biggest challenges surrounding costs and quality of patient care.
- Webinar Analytics in :20Join us for quick, educational episodes on hot topics relevant to health care and life sciences. No registration is required.
- White Paper End-to-End Management of Clinical Trials Data
- White Paper Empowering Life Sciences with Secure, Accessible Information
- White Paper Customer-Driven Quality
Data: Managing It to Make the Most of It
This e-book provides an in-depth look at how health care organizations could use information management to make better use of data – and, in the process, move clinical care forward by having the ability to not only collect information but to make intelligent decisions and care advancements based on true knowledge.
Modern SAS Programming: Using SAS Grid Manager and SAS Enterprise Guide in a Global Pharmaceutical Environment
Learn about Amgen's SAS Analytical Platform project, including business justification, requirements, design, validation and production migration. Discover how Amgen overcame challenges using SAS Grid Manager, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS/STAT, and the combined efforts of a global project team.
- White Paper Current Perspectives on Risk-Based Monitoring
- White Paper Five Steps to Analytical Maturity
- White Paper Deploying an Analytics Foundation for Clinical ResearchLife sciences companies can use advanced analytics to harness their clinical trial data -- and produce insights that lower trial costs and accelerate the revenue potential of new products.
- White Paper Are You Ready for Clinical Trial Data Transparency?Discusses the trend toward clinical data transparency and what life sciences companies should consider when looking for solutions to support it.
Real World Evidence in Life Sciences: What Happens After Clinical Trials?
A discussion summary based on an interview IIA did with Jamie Powers of SAS
Real-World Evidence: How Biopharma can Boost Business by Diving Deeper into Data
This e-book by FiercePharma explores how biopharma companies today can boost business value by gaining deeper insights from real-world data.
Optimize Your Launch Sequence Strategies
This white paper explores how the SAS® solution for launch revenue optimization enables global pricing teams to simulate and optimize launch timing and pricing decisions based on the predicted effect on global revenue.
- Article Analytics. Fighting cancer for more than 40 years. Thanks partly to analytics, cancer survival rates are higher, treatments are more personalized and cancer research continues to expand.
Making Real-World Evidence Real
Learn about the technology foundation for creating real world evidence to show the value of medical treatments in large target populations and real world conditions.
Modern manufacturing’s triple play: Digital twins, analytics and the Internet of Things
Technologies to recreate a digital version of some of the world’s most complex machines present new opportunities for analytics and the IoT. Learn how manufacturers worldwide can monitor equipment from anywhere in the world.
Artificial Intelligence for Executives
This paper outlines the SAS approach to AI and explains key concepts. It also provides process and implementation tips if you are considering adding AI technologies to your business and analytical strategies.
- Analyst Report IDC Perspective: Highlights from the 2018 European SAS Conference for Industry AnalystsThis IDC Perspective summarizes key takeaways from the annual European SAS Conference for Industry Analysts.
- Analyst Report Top Strategic IoT Trends and Technologies Through 2023In this report, Gartner examines 10 longer-term IoT technologies and trends that will be important in the 2018 through 2023 time frame.
- Customer Story Automated laboratories improve uptime with analyticsPredictive service and maintenance keeps Siemens Healthineers lab tests running on time.