Digital Transformation in Health & Life Sciences: Fact or Fiction
This webinar, part of our Analytics in 20 series, will show what’s possible to make the most of digital evolution.
May 24 • 10 a.m. ET • Cost: Complimentary
About the webinar
Whether you’re just beginning your journey or in the throes of organizational change, understanding how to maximize value from digital transformation in health and life sciences is integral.
Separating fact from fiction can help optimize and prioritize actions while creating the strongest solutions for you and your organization.
In a recent global research study, SAS gathered insights that stretch 10 countries and 26 unique perspectives.
Join us for this webinar to learn more from our experts.
- Understand issues surrounding data trust, explainability, ethics and bias.
- Learn whether the “use case” or “big bang” approach is right for you.
- Get insight into what’s holding back your digital transformation at scale.
- Find real examples of how organizations are overcoming data silos.
- See why it’s important to invest in analytic governance from the start.