SAS offers its TBAML clients a fully featured solution that enables end-to-end process automation. The SAS solution is notable for combining data extraction, data fusion, document and transactional analytics, KYC/AML analytics and workflow management. In particular, the integration of analytics for trade documents – to extract text from images and to perform various checks for trade fraud and AML risk indicators – stood out.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Customer Story アナリティクスがマネーロンダリング対策の原動力を供給SAS helps Landsbankinn reduce false positives and streamline investigation.
- Analyst Report Aite Matrix: Leading Fraud & AML Machine Learning PlatformsSAS is a best-in-class vendor in the most recent AiteNovarica report, Aite Matrix: Leading Fraud & AML Machine Learning Platforms.
- E-Book Fight money laundering with these 5 game changers from SASEffectively battling dynamic financial crime threats requires new capabilities for AML defense – such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, intelligent automation and advanced visualization.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Trade-Based AML Solutions 2022SAS is named a category leader in the Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Trade-Based AML Solutions, 2022.
- White Paper Fighting Money Laundering with Intelligent AutomationThe world of money laundering and other financial crimes is changing rapidly. This International Institute for Analytics research brief shows how fraudsters and money launderers keep getting more sophisticated.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech100 2022SAS is the only vendor to earn a Top 5 rank in the Chartis RiskTech100 each year since its 2005 debut. SAS also won three solution categories – Risk and Finance Integration, IFRS 9 and Trade-Based AML – for 2022.
- White Paper Rethinking customer due diligenceHelp evaluate your organization's CDD processes and technology relative to current industry risks and regulatory requirements.
- White Paper What is next-generation AML? The fight against financial crime fortified with robotics, semantic analysis and artificial intelligence
- White Paper How AI and Machine Learning Are Redefining Anti-Money LaunderingMachine learning can play a big role in the defense against money laundering, either to automate tasks that formerly required human intervention, such as managing the data to train models, or detect more financial crimes risk that rules and more basic analytic techniques might miss.