How SAS Delivers Better Risk Management
Only SAS delivers comprehensive risk solutions, AI and regtech technologies and best practices that help you balance short- and long-term strategies, improve financial performance and build a risk-aware culture throughout your organization. With SAS, you can reduce the time and cost of compliance by ensuring data consistency, transparency and complete traceability.
Regulatory risk management
- Ensure efficient credit risk analysis with timely, accurate RWA reporting and regulatory capital optimization.
- Comply with Basel III/IV requirements for credit risk analytics.
- Create a consolidated data, modeling and reporting infrastructure for measuring and reporting on credit and counterparty risk.
- Reduce stress testing cycle times so you can focus on higher-value activities.
- Uncover opportunities and risks with powerful tools and reporting capabilities that expedite capital planning.
- Go beyond supervisory stress testing to anticipate the path ahead and prepare for the unexpected.
- Improve transparency and auditability with flexible workflow automation and embedded controls.
- Introduce new models, methodologies and scenarios as needs change.
Credit risk management
- Build, back-test and deploy credit risk models faster – without recoding.
- Better manage corporate IP with an intuitive interface that makes it easy to share project artifacts, variables, etc.
- Make better lending decisions using a broad range of scoring methodologies to assess risk exposures.
- Reduce model risk by optimizing performance throughout the model life cycle.
- Deploy scenario-based risk analytics to simulate risk exposures and support capital planning.
- Prepare IFRS 9 and CECL estimates in a centralized, controlled environment.
- Gain a holistic, enterprisewide view of your risk profile and internal control status.
- Ensure transparency and promote consistent standards with a centralized model inventory and model risk management framework.
- Produce accurate, on-demand regulatory and management reports based on high-quality data.
- Manage critical operational risk and compliance processes with a self-documenting solution that ensures auditability and traceability for management and regulators.
How does America's Most Convenient Bank®, one of the world's 20 largest banks, master model risk governance?
SAS helped TD Bank:
- Get an accurate, up-to-date, single source of truth that provides practical insight against risk.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to continuously enhance intellectual property, improve risk management, optimize capital and drive business value.
- Stay on top of regulatory requirements, keeping executive management and regulators up to date on model status across all risk categories.
How does an Austrian financial institution founded in the 19th century modernize to quickly and accurately assess all risk types?
SAS helped Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG:
- Implement a scalable, common computing platform for both credit and market risk assessment in just six months.
- Ensure consistent, uniform data for risk analysis, reporting, stress testing and ICAAP assessment, with the flexibility to manage fluctuations in valuation methods and data volumes.
- Accelerate simulation times and get faster and more accurate intraday results.
- Calculate incremental VaR and perform stress testing in 90 minutes rather than four hours.
- Execute 80,000 credit risk simulations in seven hours instead of 24.
How does an Indian bank operating in 25 countries cultivate a risk-aware culture that strengthens governance and fosters trust?
SAS helped Bank of Baroda:
- Institute better risk management practices through a comprehensive operational risk framework.
- Reduce the time required for loss event data collection and reporting from three months to 15 days, enabling more frequent risk assessments and proactive risk mitigation.
- Established a risk culture that spans thousands of employees, as well as numerous departments and offices.
Risk Management for Banking Products & Solutions
- SAS® Governance and Compliance Manager組織全体を連携させることで、リスク管理やコンプライアンスに関する施策の信頼性を構築
- SAS® Regulatory Risk Management包括的な単一のリスク管理環境で、規制対象のリスクを複数の管轄区域にまたがってプロアクティブ（能動的）に管理することができます。
- SAS® Credit Assessment ManagerEvaluate your entire loan portfolio by performing both qualitative and quantitative assessments of individual nonperforming loans.
- SAS® Expected Credit Loss（英語)IFRS9とCECLにおける期待信用損失のモデリングに関する課題に効率的かつ統制された維持可能な環境で対応します。
- SAS® Model Implementation Platform銀行のストレステストや他の全社規模のリスク評価で使われる幅広いモデルを迅速かつ効率的に実行できます。
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for EBA TaxonomiesMeet European Banking Authority (EBA) reporting requirements and gain business value with a collection of industry-leading reporting content.
- SAS® Risk and Finance Workbenchストレステストプロセス、信用損失引当金プロセスの全てをオーケストレーションし、中央のハブを介して様々なシステムからの結果を統合します。
- SAS® Risk Modeling Workbenchリスクモデルの開発に関して、コストを削減し、オペレーショナル・リスクを軽減することができます。