SAS® Credit Assessment Manager
Exposure selection for individual assessments
- Rules-driven process for filtering loans and other credit exposures for individual assessment.
- Ability to manually add counterparties for individual assessment.
- Visualization of selection rules used for each monthly run.
- Rules for establishing validity of prior individual assessments.
Individual assessment decisioning
- Questionnaire-based decisioning for both retail and commercial loans.
- Supports restaging of individual loans.
- Rule-based triggers.
Comprehensive workflow and analytics
- Iterative, workflow-driven processes involving available cash flows, likelihood of various economic scenarios, available and matched collateral, and other cash sources.
- Alignment of data and analytics.
- Mapping of results to debt-servicing options.
Complete audit trail
- Documentation of decisions.
- Includes all required records and artifacts from modification through foreclosure.
- Transparent assessment processes.
- Link exposures to specific counterparties.
- Identify contamination and interconnected risks.
- Aggregate internal and external data sources.
- Map to IFRS 9 and CECL collective assessment data.