Managing supervised and unsupervised machine learning risk scoring algorithms is intuitive and offers robust model explainability. Visual tools allow for creating and managing entity (customer) segments for risk scoring models. In investigators’ queue management, case routing prioritization is flexible and configurable.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Customer Story 洗錢防制SAS 幫助 Landsbankinn 降低誤報率並簡化調查過程
Enhancing AML Efficiency and Effectiveness
Celent discusses how banks are adopting artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic process automation, including the benefits and key lessons learned. The paper explores considerations for AI adoption and future benefits for the AML industry.
- White Paper Developing Trust: Uniting Fraud and Consumer Experience Through Digital IdentityFraud and CX used to have a contentious relationship. But with strong foundational digital identity infrastructure, fraud efforts can provide greater insight into the user to enable CX teams to build improved services and offerings.
- Customer Story Advanced analytics fuels virtual banking with data-driven decisionsAirstar Bank relies on SAS for risk-based customer due diligence, money laundering detection and comprehensive credit risk management.
- Customer Story A risk-based approach to combat money laundering in IsraelSAS Anti-Money Laundering helps Ayalon Insurance monitor suspicious activity and meet challenging regulatory requirements.
- Customer Story Winning the battle against money launderingERGO Insurance efficiently meets regulations, detects suspicious activity with SAS.
- E-Book Fight money laundering with these 5 game changers from SASEffectively battling dynamic financial crime threats requires new capabilities for AML defense – such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, intelligent automation and advanced visualization.
- White Paper Managing Fraud Risk in the Digital Age The rise of mobile and online transactions introduces new fraud risks. Retailers and payment processors must adapt their anti-fraud defenses, augmenting them with stronger, analytics-driven authentication, proactive detection and mitigation tools.
- Article Managing fraud risk: 10 trends you need to watchSynthetic identities, credit washing and income misrepresentation – these are just some of the trends to watch if you’re trying to understand how to manage fraud risk. Find out what’s on the top 10 list of trends according to experts like Frank McKenna and Mary Ann Miller.
- White Paper The Escalation of Digital FraudThis Javelin Research report is based on 120 independent interviews of payment and security executives in 20 countries and delivers a clear picture of how digital fraud has changed the global operating environment for financial institutions.
- Article The best gift you can give to thieves this holiday season? Your identity.While the use of EMV in cards has helped to mitigate fraud perpetrated at retail stores, undeterred fraudsters have focused their efforts online. Find out how advanced analytics and machine learning help combat this threat.
- White Paper Field Experience in Embedded AnalyticsInternational Institute for Analytics summarizes key questions and answers about financial fraud in the digital age.
- White Paper How AI and Machine Learning Are Redefining Anti-Money LaunderingMachine learning can play a big role in the defense against money laundering, either to automate tasks that formerly required human intervention, such as managing the data to train models, or detect more financial crimes risk that rules and more basic analytic techniques might miss.
- Article Online fraud: Increased threats in a real-time worldOnline and mobile banking is convenient for customers -- and an opportunity for fraudsters. With fraud methods constantly evolving, an analytical approach is a must for banks seeking early, accurate detection.
- White Paper Rethinking customer due diligenceHelp evaluate your organization's CDD processes and technology relative to current industry risks and regulatory requirements.
- White Paper Fighting Money Laundering with Intelligent AutomationThe world of money laundering and other financial crimes is changing rapidly. This International Institute for Analytics research brief shows how fraudsters and money launderers keep getting more sophisticated.
- Article How to uncover common point of purchaseBanks that want to stay ahead of CPP and contain the costs of fraud need to implement advanced anti-fraud techniques.
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detectionAxcess Financial uses SAS Identity 360 to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction.
- Customer Story Fast analytical defenseDeutsche Kreditbank AG combats fraud and money laundering with SAS.
- Article Top 5 prepaid card fraud scamsThe margin for prepaid cards is slim, so it's particularly important to root out the scams. Here are some tips for combating and mitigating prepaid card fraud.
- Customer Story Preventing crime and ensuring compliance at 120 Nordic banksSDC enables small and medium financial institutions in four Nordic countries to stay compliant.
- White Paper Balancing Fraud Detection and the Customer Experience Customers of a digital business create an intricate online footprint as they transact online. Businesses that capture and truly understand a complete identity based on online and offline attributes can seamlessly authenticate good customers and reliably spot the fraudulent or hijacked identities – in real time.
- Article Mobile payments, smurfs and emerging threatsM-payment remittances are replacing traditional banks and money services that have historically charged high fees for small transfers. Former US Treasury Special Agent John Cassara maps what he sees in the road ahead and gives advice for protecting your firm.
- White Paper Payments Without BordersMitigating fraud risks in cashless payments by holistically understanding your customers across all channels.
- Article Rethink customer due diligenceTo streamline compliance and protect against financial and regulatory risk, re-examine your customer due diligence processes and technologies regularly. With new analytical tools, you can monitor customer transactions or personal information in real time, and accurately segment customers by the risk they represent.
- Article The online payment fraud stops hereBillions of dollars a year are lost to online payment fraud through channels that provide convenient – yet vulnerable – ways to shop and bank. See how to fight back and win with advanced analytics.
- White Paper Detect and prevent digital banking fraudDiscover how banks can fight identity-based fraud attacks using proven analytical methods to detect the fraudsters while expediting service for legitimate customers.
- White Paper What is next-generation AML? The fight against financial crime fortified with robotics, semantic analysis and artificial intelligence
- White Paper Using Digital Identity To Unleash Organizational DataCustomer experience focuses on speed and ease of access, lowering friction where possible. However, this approach has the potential to open up an organization to fraudulent attacks.
- Customer Story Pharmacy benefit manager slashes fraud, waste and abuse using artificial intelligencePrime Therapeutics saves its clients $355 million in 18 months with AI-powered SAS Detection and Investigation for Health Care.
- White Paper Advanced Analytics For Dissolving Data SilosThe growing need for data storage has heightened the proliferation of data silos. Readers will learn how organizations can apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to battle fraud, confirm customer identities and build data systems to avoid potential silos.