Expert insights into artificial intelligence, machine learning, and beyond
Recent AI Insights
- As AI accelerates, focus on 'road' conditionsAI technology has made huge strides in a short amount of time and is ready for broader adoption. But as organizations accelerate their AI efforts, they need to take extra care, because as any police officer will tell you, even small potholes can cause problems for vehicles traveling at high speeds.
- AI in government: The path to adoption and deploymentThe government sector is lagging in AI adoption, but awareness of the importance of AI in the public sector is increasing. Our survey indicates that operational issues are requiring governments to turn their attention to AI projects as a way to address important public issues.
- AI in manufacturing: New opportunities for IT and operationsAn AI survey reveals that leaders and early adopters in AI are making important advances and are identifying and expanding on what works as they use AI in more ways and more parts of their organizations.
- The Humanity in Artificial IntelligenceCould artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industryTop SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- AI in banking: Survey reveals factors for successWhat do banking executives report about their experiences with AI? Where are they focusing today? What’s working? What are their plans for the future?
- Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence in a brave new worldWhat is the interplay between man and machine in a brave new world with AI?
- 3 steps for AI ethicsWill artificial intelligence benefit humanity or usher in a series of unintended consequences? AI ethics may be one way to ensure artificial intelligence is used for good.
- What do drones, AI and proactive policing have in common?Law enforcement and public safety agencies must wrangle diverse data sets – such as data from drones – in their proactive policing operations. To be most effective, they need modern tools that support AI techniques like machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing.
- 線下轉線上，企業的極速轉型！對有實體店面的零售業、餐廳及銀行分行來說，從線下轉到線上數位通路的經營是唯一的出路。然而經營數位通路絕非只是在 Google 或臉書下廣告就能創造營收，如何在流量導引到自家網站後，即時分析客戶行為，依照喜好給予最佳商品推薦，才是創造下單成交的關鍵。
- 大和證券活用SAS AI科技 強化營業提案能力商品購買率提升2.7倍證券EBM更上一層樓。日本大和證券為了活用AI等科技強化提案能力並提升業務效率，設立了AI推動處。另外透過活用SAS系統，實現了根據客戶分析結果提供業務員最佳行動方案。
- 您的AI還在沙盒裡嗎？ 那些說已獲AI成效的企業做了什麼？人工智慧(Artificial Intelligence, AI)的發展持續擴增經濟型態，舉凡企業、政府與各新創公司無不趨之若鶩，宣示插旗。在2018年7月，一份國際調查報告 (註) 中，過半(51%) AI早期採用者的組織表示部署 AI 「獲得實質成效」，79%認為「分析技術」在其中扮演「重大」角色。
- 4 strategies that will change your approach to fraud detectionTechnology advances are giving financial institutions a better arsenal than ever for fraud detection. Take a look at four ways to turbocharge your defenses.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- An executive’s guide to cognitive computingCognitive computing is the latest buzzworthy term that everyone seems to be talking about in the technology industry. But can machines really think?
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox