Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- 大和證券活用SAS AI科技 強化營業提案能力商品購買率提升2.7倍證券EBM更上一層樓。日本大和證券為了活用AI等科技強化提案能力並提升業務效率，設立了AI推動處。另外透過活用SAS系統，實現了根據客戶分析結果提供業務員最佳行動方案。
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- 不用說，我都能懂!「機器學習」給零售業的新解方近期談及零售業的轉型，總是浮現幾個令人興奮的名詞:O2O(Online to Offline)、虛實整合、新零售，還有美、中兩大電子商務平台紛紛開設實體商店等訊息。零售產業生態被翻轉攪動，這波浪潮鼓動了一股企業朝向擁有數位實體通路兼備、持續擴大與消費者接觸點的策略。
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- Marketing measurement do's and don'tsHow can marketers capture the C-suite's attention? Draw a clear line between marketing activities and results.
- Know your data, know your customersIn the digital world, customers expect to be known as individuals with distinct preferences, not just as one member of a segment. Learn how to start with analytics.
- Do marketers need real-time analyticsHow can you ensure that real-time analytics enhances your customer and marketing operations? Here are four tips for applying real-time approaches.
- How do you build loyalty with fickle online shoppers?With a roster of millions of active members, flash sale phenom Gilt seems to have found the secret to personalized digital marketing. Here’s how they do it.
- Six steps to optimize your marketing What’s keeping organizations from realizing the full value of their marketing optimization solutions? What are the most common pitfalls marketers encounter as they adopt it? And what needs to be in place in order for marketing optimization to work effectively? To answer these questions and more, here are six best practices.
- Seven marketing operations best practicesWith the explosion of channels, microsegmentation of customers and increased globalization, marketing is more complex than ever. Here are seven best practices marketing execs can use to reduce the gap between expectations and results -- and increase ROI.
- The digitization of everything — its impact on customer experienceWhen your coffee barista greets you by name and has your usual morning order piping hot and waiting for you — that’s customer relationship management at its finest. But with tech innovations rapidly merging the digital and physical worlds, what will CRM look like in the future? Brian Vellmure explores this question and more.
- The digitization of everything – its impact on the buyer’s journey and marketing’s roleFor nearly a century, the buyer’s journey was relatively linear. Advertising through mass media led to conversing with salespeople, friends and family. A purchase was made. But in today’s digitally networked world, studies show there are 3,000 different paths to purchase. How does marketing respond to this new reality? Brian Vellmure has answers.
- A lesson in customer service from Chick-fil-A President Dan CathyDoes Chick-fil-A’s commitment to be kind to employees and provide heartfelt hospitality to customers make the food taste better? President and COO Dan Cathy says it does, and the numbers back him up. He recently shared the secret behind the family-owned company's success.
- Major League Soccer Wins Fans with AnalyticsUnderstanding customers is the name of the game for Charlie Shin, Director of CRM and Analytics for Major League Soccer. In this short video, Shin tells how they use analytics to know their fans, determine the next best offer, increase engagement and more.
- Marketing-IT alignment is possibleAdele Sweetwood’s marketing organization has a strong partnership with IT, but it wasn’t always so. For the many marketers out there still struggling, here are her six tips for building the relationship.
- Brian Solis on making business more humanHow can marketers connect with customers in the new digital economy? In this short video, Brian Solis, Principal Analyst at Altimeter Group, advocates going back to the basics: what customers think, believe and share with others.
- Seth Godin’s rules for marketing in the new economyAre you invisible or remarkable? That's the question Seth Godin believes marketers should ask themselves in the new economy. And there are three simple reasons why.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox