Big Data Insights
Big Data: The Basics
All Big Data Insights
- Article 讓物聯網觸地-從「邊際運算分析」著手 一個小小的感應器就能改變全世界？是的，只要三個步驟，就能顛覆產業發展、重塑你我生活樣貌。準備好，一起洞悉顛覆世界的物聯網應用了嗎？
- Article Data lake and data warehouse – know the differenceData lake – is it just marketing hype or a new name for a data warehouse? Find out what a data lake is, how it works and when you might need one.
- What can big data analytics do for you?We outline five broad ways that analytics is being used to meet business goals. And we include examples from organizations who are already seeing results.
- Analytics at the edgeStreaming data from automobiles, medical devices, location apps and other "things" lives at the edge of the network, where it can be used to monitor existing conditions and evaluate future scenarios. Learn how organizations in multiple industries are finding opportunity in analyzing this data from the Internet of Things.
- Modernize your approach to big dataModernization is not just about systems and technology. In fact, technology changes can seem easy when compared with cultural change. Learn how to evolve your mind sets and leverage your data sets to accelerate knowledge throughout the organization.
- Using Hadoop as an Analytics CatalystLearn how to get the most out of Hadoop by developing a sound strategy for analyzing data in this new storage environment.
- Are You Late to the Big Data Party?Have you recently embraced all things big data? But only superficially? Find out what the real big data experts have been doing for the last decade. And what they're doing now with data virtualization.
- A Getting Started With Hadoop ChecklistFrom low-cost storage to distributed processing, Hadoop offers many promises. But there’s an expanding analytics ecosystem evolving around this big data platform that’s worth some study. Read our checklist and make sure you’re not overlooking anything important in your rush to get value from Hadoop.
- Big data and global developmentFind out how organiztions are using online and mobile data to make the world a better place. The United Nation's Global Pulse team defines global development and explains how big data can help improve human welfare.
- Understanding data in motionLearn how to analyze fast moving data streams on the fly with event stream processing.
- How do you extract big knowledge from big data?To succeed with big data, you need a combination of analytics and instinct. Learn how to get both.