Accelerate digital transformation and discover new insights from your data with tailored health analytic solutions.
Visualize and analyze cohort data.
SAS Health Cohort Builder provides an interactive, drag-and-drop interface for querying and building cohorts with temporal relationships – no coding required. You can easily explore cohort characteristics and the effect of inclusion/exclusion criteria on patient populations to determine study feasibility. You can save cohort definitions for reuse, modify them and apply them to other real world data assets for comparisons across populations, which saves time and resources. Validate results and do further analysis using in-memory analysis and visualization in SAS or other technologies (e.g., R, Python and third-party visualization tools).
Quickly assemble clinical/chronic events.
SAS Health: Episode Builder puts the power to see – and edit – episode definitions in your hands. SAS applies fully documented logic to create episodes of care, and the logical business rules are transparent and auditable at any time. Instead of spending weeks to manually code events, your team can now focus on communicating results to analysts and clinicians.
Visualize trends in health data to compare outcomes and cost.
Interactive cohort and episode builders provide easy-to-use, point-and-click interfaces. This makes it easy to identify population subsets, clinical events and associations so you can better understand the differences in health outcomes within a provider network, clinical research or in the general population. Combined with embedded machine learning and AI, these capabilities deliver enhanced insights that you can align with your organizational strategy.
Efficiently consume and standardize clinical data.
SAS Health: Data Mapper creates libraries of verified data maps that transform data from source entities into standard formats that meet clinical and regulatory standards. The mappings are available for repeatable transformations, improving efficiency and accuracy.
Efficiently adjust for risk and severity in population health or claims data.
SAS Health: Episode Builder facilitates risk adjustment through repeatable and transparent processes. Built-in models help analytic leaders understand population-level cost drivers, comorbidities and expected outcomes for specific episodes of care. Financial analysis supports risk management professionals, as well as clinicians who want to optimize treatment pathways.
Achieve breakthrough success wherever you are on your analytic journey.
Deploy model results, such as clinical propensities or risk scores, into operational systems for faster insights delivered at the point of decision – and a greater ROI. Ready to expand your analytic journey? Easily add unstructured and streaming data to your structured data using prebuilt capabilities. You can also add text analytics, computer vision and natural language processing to your predictive models. With the power and flexibility of SAS, you can establish a foundation for repeatable, industry-specific applications and innovative AI solutions that help you successfully navigate change in the market.
Simplify your health data landscape and expand your analytical horizons. Integrate real-world data. Rapidly create patient cohorts. Detect and visualize clinical events. Gain valuable insights on quality and cost of care. Drive enhanced patient outcomes and improved clinician experience.
Embedded machine learning & AI
Unleashes the full potential of your data to improve population health, accelerate therapeutic discovery and development, and automate clinical processes.
Interactive, near-real time cohort generator
Enables you to identify patient and population cohorts without coding. Complex queries can go beyond simple subsetting to selecting criteria with multiple temporal relationships and Boolean logic.
Interactive clinical event builder
Create customized clinical definitions – including clinical associations, attribution, utilization and risk – for use in population health studies or clinical research.
Data integration & management
Brings together and enriches health and nonhealth data sources and prepares data for analytics. Manages data and analytic model lineage. Refreshes results of analytic model and cohort analysis results as new data arrives.
Open source capabilities
Fosters collaboration within your analytic ecosystem by enabling you to utilize open source capabilities (Python, R, Java, etc.) within a unified environment.
Flexible deployment options
Runs on commodity hardware, in a private or public cloud infrastructure, or as managed software as a service (SaaS).
Explore More on SAS® Health and Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Customer Story Advanced analytics in the cloud helps international biopharmaceutical group enhance operations and efficiencyChiesi Group uses SAS Viya on SAS Cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure to analyze information in a collaborative platform, streamline processes and efficiently deliver trial results to regulatory authorities.
- Customer Story Hospitals save time and money with real-time medical device tracking Jan Yperman Hospital uses Blyott and SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya to monitor hospital asset locations and ensure optimal purchasing decisions.
- Article Are you covering who you think you’re covering? Payers often don't focus enough on healthcare beneficiary fraud in public and private healthcare plans. Before paying a claim, payers need to ensure beneficiaries are eligible. Advanced analytics applied to a broad range of data can help them accurately detect and prevent beneficiary fraud.
- Customer Story DNA analysis unlocks better health for communitiesPopulation genetics data delivers health breakthroughs using SAS® machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Customer Story Improving data collection and modeling to accelerate predictive medicine effortsDompé farmaceutici uses SAS for predictive analytics and quantitative disease modeling.
- Analyst Report Celent: Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Health Insurance, 2022 EditionSAS was named a Luminary in Celent's Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Health Insurance, 2022 Edition, excelling in both Advanced Technology and Breadth of Functionality.
- White Paper An Inflection Point for OpioidsData and analytics are crucial as governments confront the evolving drug crisis.
- Article Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Customer Story How streaming IoT data and advanced analytics help maintain COVID-19 vaccine integrityThe North Carolina Collaboratory relies on SAS Analytics for IoT on Azure to harness the complex system of cold chain logistics, ensuring safe transport, storage and availability of COVID-19 vaccines statewide.
- Analyst Report dbInsight: SAS Viya is living large on AzureLearn how Azure provides the onramp to a new customer base to take advantage of SAS capabilities without having to make big enterprise software commitments.
- Customer Story Strengthening the fight against antimicrobial resistance via data visualizationGlobal in vitro diagnostics leader bioMérieux, Inc. uses SAS Viya to revolutionize antimicrobial stewardship and empower informed clinical decision making.
- Customer Story SAS Viya and open source: Innovation through collaborationHealth insurer Techniker Krankenkasse works with SAS to build innovative pattern recognition capabilities.
- Customer Story Italy’s second-largest hospital uses advanced analytics for effective pandemic responseGemelli University Hospital uses SAS solutions to predict admissions of patients in the intensive care units and impacts on the organization, from staffing hospital wards to effectively scheduling and managing COVID-19 vaccine administration.
- Customer Story A healthier planet through bioscience innovationThe world’s most sustainable biotech company, Chr. Hansen, uses SAS Analytics to develop effective, natural probiotics for animal health, enabling farmers to produce high-quality, safe food for global consumers.
- Article Public health infrastructure desperately needs modernizationPublic health agencies must flex to longitudinal health crises and acute emergencies – from natural disasters like hurricanes to events like a pandemic. To be prepared, public health infrastructure must be modernized to support connectivity, real-time data exchanges, analytics and visualization.
- Customer Story Maximizing the reach and impact of an eHealth hubMedical research facility Black Dog Institute partners with SAS to support health care workers’ mental well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Customer Story Predictive analytics helps save lives during COVID-19 pandemicFPS Public Health uses SAS to forecast hospital bed occupancy, predict infection rates and ensure sufficient medical staffing during global health crisis.
- Analyst Report Aite Matrix: Payment Integrity In HealthcareAccording to this 2021 report on healthcare payment integrity from Aite, SAS' stability as a vendor, its brand recognition and its desirable product features outpace those of its peers.
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence yields breakthrough innovation in crop scienceBoragen partners with SAS to fight plant disease, protect crops and boost agricultural production sustainably.
- Customer Story Transforming mental health care in California, turning data into insight California's Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission uses analytics and data management to better serve residents and increase community well-being.
- Webinar 5 Predictions for Health and Pharma Analytics in 2021This webinar, part of our Analytics in 20 series, explores trends in operationalizing digital transformation for the health care and life sciences industries.
- Customer Story Community outreach and support for COPD patients enhanced through natural language processing and machine learningText analytics and sentiment analysis from SAS help the COPD Foundation provide health resources and emotional support for patients and caregivers.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
- Article Finding COVID-19 answers with data and analyticsLearn how data plays a role in optimizing hospital resources, understanding disease spread, supply chain forecasting and scientific discoveries.
- Article How health care leaders deployed analytics when crisis hitDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, some health care providers were well-positioned to respond to rapid changes in demand. The factor that most distinguished them was that they already had a strong capacity in place for using data to inform decisions. Read about three key takeaways from their experiences.
- Article Situational awareness guides our responses – routine to crisisMany circumstances call for situational awareness – that is, being mindful of what’s present and happening around you. The COVID-19 pandemic heightened this need, as leaders across industries used analytics and visualization to gain real-time situational awareness and respond with fast, critical decisions.
- Customer Story Ensuring mental health patient safety during a global pandemicSAS delivers dashboard to monitor COVID-19 in the Copenhagen Regional Psychiatric Centers.
- E-Book What’s the new normal in health care?Even before the COVID-19 crisis, health care was changing. But the urgency of the pandemic accelerated change in health care delivery, resource optimization, data-driven thinking and decision making, and much more.
- Customer Story Pharmacy benefit manager slashes fraud, waste and abuse using artificial intelligencePrime Therapeutics saves its clients $355 million in 18 months with AI-powered SAS Detection and Investigation for Health Care.
- Article Saving lives during a global pandemic through medical resource optimizationCleveland Clinic is operationalizing analytics to combat COVID-19, creating innovative models that help forecast patient volume, bed capacity, medical equipment availability and more.
- Article Will health care be fundamentally changed post-COVID-19?Many market forces are supporting the transformation to virtual digital health programs -- the COVID-19 pandemic is just the latest compelling event.
- Customer Story Advancing mental health care with predictive analyticsCanada’s Centre for Addiction and Mental Health uses SAS Analytics to improve care and streamline hospital operations.
- Article Analytics leads to lifesaving cancer therapiesA long-shot treatment offers hope to 10-year-old Harrison after he learns the DNA profile of his cancer is resistant to chemo. Find out how data and analytics play a role in cancer research and cancer treatments that are saving lives.
- Customer Story Reducing hospital-acquired infections with artificial intelligence Hospitals in the Region of Southern Denmark aim to increase patient safety using analytics and AI solutions from SAS.
- Article The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policyState health agencies are under pressure to deliver better health outcomes while minimizing costs. Read how data and analytics are being used to confront our biggest health care challenges head on.
- Customer Story Cancer treatment enters a new era with artificial intelligenceAmsterdam UMC uses analytics and AI solutions from SAS to increase speed and accuracy of tumor evaluations.
- Customer Story Automated laboratories improve uptime with analyticsPredictive service and maintenance keeps Siemens Healthineers lab tests running on time.
- Customer Story Providing the best medical care via analyticsCrouse Hospital improves patient outcomes with data-driven approach.
- Article IoT in health care: Unlocking true, value-based careGiven the potential of IoT – and the challenges of already overburdened health care systems around the world – we can’t afford not to integrate IoT in health care.
- White Paper Understanding Data Streams in IoTThis paper explains how streaming analytics helps you acquire, understand and use real-time, streaming data to make fact-based, automated decisions – and instantaneously react to new information.
- White Paper Fighting Insurance Application Fraud Learn about the advantages of using analytics-driven methods for authenticating applicants to reveal customer gaming, agent gaming and potential future claims fraud.
- White Paper Using Modern Analytics to Save Government Programs MillionsNext-generation analytic tools from SAS cut across data and program silos and empower investigators to go on the offensive with fraud operators – without disrupting the efficient and timely delivery of benefits, services or tax refunds.
- Article Analytics startup focuses on health care optimizationAnalyzing vast amounts of data is key to optimizing health care outcomes, improving patient satisfaction and lowering total costs.
- White Paper Behavioral Health in the Health Care IT EcosystemThe imperative to advance infrastructure and analytics to move toward whole-person care
- White Paper Text Analytics for ExecutivesThis paper looks at how organizations in banking, health care and life sciences, manufacturing and government are using SAS text analytics to drive better customer experiences, reduce fraud and improve society.
- E-Book Making Sense of AIThis e-book explores the current boundaries of AI, as well as the many ways that modern AI applications can improve our understanding of the world and enable us to make better, faster decisions.
- Article Using analytics to prevent deadly infections Dignity Health’s Bio-Surveillance Program predicts new sepsis cases, allowing early intervention and saving lives.
- Article Health care cost containment through big data analyticsHealth insurers are plagued by fraud, waste and abuse. For health care cost containment, an enterprise approach to payment integrity using data management and analytics can help. With this approach, payers can detect and prevent fraud; influence provider, employee and patient behavior; and substantially reduce costs.
- White Paper Achieving program integrity for health care cost containmentLearn how taking an enterprise approach to payment integrity – one that combines advanced data management and sophisticated analytics – can help payers detect and prevent fraud; effect positive change in how providers, employees and patients behave; and substantially reduce health care costs.
- White Paper Institutionalizing Real-World EvidenceSee the seven key components life sciences organizations must have in place to provide structure to the quest for real-world evidence – and four ways to take it to the next level.
- White Paper Making Real-World Evidence Real Learn about the technology foundation for creating real world evidence to show the value of medical treatments in large target populations and real world conditions.
- Article Detecting health care claims fraudHealth care claims fraud could represent as much as 10 percent of total claims cost. Learn how to fight back with analytics.
- Article Can data sharing lead to cancer discoveries?Clinical trials can bring new drugs – and new hope – to the market for cancer patients. Now, a new data sharing platform for clinical trial data brings even more hope.
- Article Analytics for prescription drug monitoring: How to better identify opioid abusePrescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs) are a great start in combating abuse of prescription drugs, but they could be doing much more. Better data and analytics can inform better treatment protocols, provider education and policy decisions – and save lives.
- E-Book Innovation driven by strategyFrom curing diseases to studying the sun, innovative uses of analytics are changing the world. Download this e-book to see where tomorrow’s technologies are happening today. You’ll find out how analytics technologies are being used for cybersecurity, machine learning, the Internet of Things and more. If you’re looking for inspiration, see where this e-book takes you.
- White Paper The Evolution of AnalyticsLearn about modern applications for machine learning, including recommendation systems, streaming analytics, deep learning and cognitive computing. And learn from the experiences of two companies that have successfully navigated organizational and technological challenges to adopt machine learning and embark on their own analytics evolution.
- Article How researchers are fighting cancer with analyticsThanks partly to analytics, cancer survival rates are higher, treatments are more personalized and cancer research continues to expand.
- Article Stopping the Zika virus: The potential of big data, analyticsHow do you stop global outbreaks? The answer may be in the data about the disease and how it spreads.
- White Paper Optimize Your Launch Sequence StrategiesThis white paper explores how the SAS® solution for launch revenue optimization enables global pricing teams to simulate and optimize launch timing and pricing decisions based on the predicted effect on global revenue.
- Article Why you should care about episode analyticsThe future of value-based health care requires a better understanding of how patients are treated for thousands of conditions. Only episode analytics can uncover the insights payers and providers need.
- Article Big data in health careThere's enormous potential for big data in health care: Individualized medical treatment, improved processes, reduced waste and so much more. See how three health care organizations are leading the way.
- White Paper An Analytic PrescriptionAt the May 2014 SAS Health Analytics Executive Conference, industry leaders from Dignity Health, Highmark Health, Eli Lilly Company, and SAS shared what they have done to prove the value of analytics to their business leaders and develop an analytic culture in their organizations.
- White Paper The Road to Value-Based Health CareThis paper describes the transformative tools that use advanced analytics to help health care organizations balance the goals of cost reduction and quality improvement through analysis of episodes of care.
- Customer Story Knowing the who, informs the whatThe New Zealand Ministry of Health established the Virtual Data Registry to more accurately identify diabetes sufferers and citizens likely to contract diabetes. They'll use the database to inform policy and spending decisions that will ensure better care for those patients.
- White Paper Empowering Life Sciences With Secure, Accessible InformationTo adapt to regulatory and market pressures, life sciences companies must redefine the way they manage essential data assets. The desired state parallels the hub-and-spoke model, with the centralized information repository being the hub and various users and uses of that information being the spokes. This white paper describes five keys to achieving this model, and the benefits it delivers.
- White Paper End-to-End Management of Clinical Trials DataThis white paper discusses how bringing together granular, well-documented clinical data will lead to shorter trials, improve the modeling of new trials before a therapy is tested on a patient, and lead to higher-quality drug submissions to authorities.
- E-Book Powering Health Innovation with AIThere is no doubt: AI has the potential to transform health care. The most recent SAS Hackathon showcased how the transformative power of analytics can spark health care innovation. The Hackathon was entirely conducted on a Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure to facilitate the agile analysis and visualization of big data.
- White Paper An Exploration of Current and Future Considerations Impacting Awareness and Use of Open Clinical Trial DataExplore the challenges and opportunities sponsoring organizations and researchers face when sharing and utilizing clinical trial data for secondary analysis.
- White Paper How Public Sector Agencies Can Use Analytics to Lead Through CrisisWhen public service leaders need to make vital decisions quickly – to guide people through a crisis and save lives – data analytics is essential.
- White Paper Modernizing Healthcare Analytics on the Cloud: Experiences from the Front LinesDramatic changes in the health care industry over the past decade have ratcheted up the demand for big data analytics while simultaneously highlighting the information risks associated with data protection and the benefits of utilizing advanced analytics to improve health outcomes, equity and quality. Many organizations are turning to cloud computing to modernize their analytics life cycle, yet sometimes they face unexpected roadblocks along the way.
- White Paper Building Data-Driven Supply-Chain Resilience for 2020 - and BeyondThis paper explores the many ways implementing next-generation best practices and technologies can improve supply chain performance today and tomorrow.
- White Paper Industry Overview The Speed of Digital Disruption: Sustaining Transformation in Health Care and Life SciencesAn expert study investigating the challenges, successes and hopeful future state of the health care and life sciences industry.
- E-Book What's Next for Life Sciences?The unique challenges of the coronavirus pandemic forced life sciences companies to respond to change more rapidly than ever before. Only the companies that are nimble, innovative and able to act quickly – while maintaining regulatory and scientific standards – will succeed in addressing the immediate needs of the crisis and beyond.
- White Paper Fighting the Rising Tide of Medicaid FraudMedicaid fraud has jumped dramatically in the era of COVID, as increasing complexity of delivery and payment models, along with increased funding, has created openings for fraudsters, including organized crime.
- White Paper Decentralized clinical trials: From evolution to revolutionExplore the evolution of innovation in clinical research in recent years, including the challenges sponsors face adopting new approaches and the positive impact of modernization and decentralized trials.
- Webinar Finding Resources in the Chaos: Lessons Learned About Medical Resource OptimizationThis webinar, part of our Analytics in 20 series, discusses how analytics can inform an optimum hospital restarting plan by allocating resources effectively.
- Webinar Smart Hospitals 2.0: Making Real-Time Location a Reality in Health CareThis webinar, part of our Analytics in 20 series, discusses how real-time streaming analytics and IoT data can help hospitals improve operational decisions and workflow efficiency.
- Webinar The Real-World Evidence Landscape in PharmaThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, will cover how your organization can generate robust real-world evidence to better understand how well therapies work.
- Webinar Exploring the Evolution of Data Transparency and Its Impact on Patient Outcomes Join us as our expert guests explore the evolution of data transparency, the maturity and challenges of the movement today, and what’s in store for the future.
- Webinar Next-Generation Clinical TrialsThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, focuses on the opportunity and impact of real-world data and evolving AI techniques on modernizing clinical trials.
- Webinar Improving Online Engagement in Pharma During COVID-19This webinar, part of our Analytics in 20 series, will discuss the role of engagement analytics in optimizing channel activity and digital sales strategies.
- Webinar Making a Difference in the Opioid Epidemic: Data and AnalyticsThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, takes a look at the issues surrounding the opioid crisis and real-world examples of how analytics can help.
- Webinar Health Care in the Post-Honesty EraIt's time for health care payers to assess payment integrity practices and develop a strategy around advanced analytics to modernize and thrive.
- Webinar Fighting the Opioid Crisis at the Source: Pharmacies and Physicians Learn how advanced analytics is being used to fight the opioid crisis on the provider side of the epidemic starting with the source: physicians and pharmacies.
- Webinar Personalizing Member Experience for Improved Health OutcomesThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, will will take a look at using analytics to understand demographics, segment members to drive behaviors and improve net promoter scores.
- Webinar Using Analytics to Uncover Hidden Insights in the COVID-19 Outbreak This webinar, part of our Analytics in 20 series, will show how analytics techniques like optimization, forecasting and epidemiological modeling can help public health and life sciences companies fight the pandemic.
- Webinar Augmented Clinical Trials: The Role of Virtual/Hybrid Trial Designs and the Internet of Medical ThingsThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, examines how life sciences companies are competing in the digital world by using AI and machine learning to evolve the clinical research process.
- Webinar AI for Supporting Vaccine Adverse Event ReportingThis webinar is focused on using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to tackle big data related to vaccine development.
- Webinar Building Data-Driven Supply Chain Resilience for 2020 and BeyondLearn how companies of all sizes are using improved capture and analysis of demand data to build more resilient supply chains.
- Webinar Fighting the Opioid Crisis: Why Program Integrity Is Essential As the opioid epidemic continues to overwhelm our systems and communities, advanced analytics is critical to combating this crisis.
- Webinar Can Health Care Professionals See the Future With AI and Computer Vision?This webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, focuses on how SAS is helping a cancer research center overcome existing limitations in tumor assessments with the help of computer vision technology and deep learning models.
- Webinar Big Benefits, Scalable Price: The SAS Cloud-Based Clinical Platform for SMBs Learn how small-to-midsize pharmas, biotechs, medical device manufacturers and CROs can benefit from a compliant cloud-based solution to facilitate clinical trials.
- Webinar Pharma 4.0: Modernizing Manufacturing With Analytics This webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, will cover the role of analytics in pharmaceutical manufacturing for improving quality and efficiency.
- Webinar How Cleveland Clinic Uses Medical Resource Optimization to Fight Pandemics Join experts from SAS and Teradata to learn how the Cleveland Clinic is using analytics to make insight-driven decisions to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Webinar Analytics to Support Whole Person Care: From Basic Stats to AI and Machine LearningDiscover how analytics to support whole person care can improve the health care system.
- Webinar Analytics to Fight Public Health ThreatsThis webinar discusses how data, analytics, epidemiological models and modernized contact tracing techniques can help safeguard public health.
- Webinar Evidence-Based Decision Making With AnalyticsThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, will take a look at how analytics helps health care agencies make the types of rapid, data-driven decisions needed to manage increasingly complex programs.
- Webinar Catch a Fraudster: Finding the Needle in the Haystack With AILearn how Prime Therapeutics, the pharmacy benefit manager that Fast Company named among the world’s most innovative companies for 2020, uses SAS® AI to fight fraud, waste and abuse.
- Webinar The New World of Value-Based Payments: Fighting Fraud With AnalyticsJoin SAS expert Tom Wriggins as we explore the top fraud fighting tactics to combat fraud, waste and abuse in our newly emerging world of performance/value models.
- Webinar Putting AI and Machine Learning to Work in Human Resources This webinar discusses how HR executives who succeed with AI and machine learning will be best positioned to lead their organizations in crisis and recovery.
- Webinar Wake-Up Call: Modernizing Public Health PracticesNow is the time to recognize trends and changes in public health and face down challenges by adapting and modernizing
- Customer Story In der Pandemie den Überblick behaltenDas Robert Koch-Institut realisiert mit SAS eine Echtzeit-Übersicht zur Versorgungslage in der Intensivmedizin – in Zusammenarbeit mit der DIVI – der Deutsche Interdisziplinäre Vereinigung für Intensiv- und Notfallmedizin e.V. - und unterstützt durch PRODYNA SE.
Check out these products and solutions related to SAS® Health.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Profitablere Wachstumsmöglichkeiten und lohnendere Marketinginitiativen mit den Marketinglösungen von SAS. SAS DE