How SAS® Supports Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
SAS delivers a range of analytics capabilities to improve your pharmaceutical manufacturing performance so you can deliver safe, effective drugs and other therapies to patients with greater efficiency and confidence. With SAS, you can improve quality, throughput and equipment performance, as well as derive insights from the supply chain to help you improve demand forecasting.
- Integrate with operational systems, data from laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and quality control, and real-time streaming data from production processes.
- Get a holistic view of manufacturing quality and performance.
Data-driven root cause analysis
- Increase production yield.
- Better understand processes with a wide spectrum of advanced analytics tools, including exploratory analysis, design of experiments with optimizers, and cause-and-effect tools.
- Enable more uptime and smoother operations by using root-cause analysis to troubleshoot and correct issues fast.
Predictive analytics with AI
- Quickly combine and analyze huge quantities of data using predictive analytics with embedded AI.
- Use patented analytic models to uncover emerging issues with greater speed and accuracy than traditional early warning techniques, and proactively take corrective action to improve outcomes.
- Control processes using predictive modeling techniques – e.g., neural networking, regression analysis and clustering.
- Automatically monitor all pharma manufacturing processes to help ensure continuous product quality.
Real-time decision support
- Leverage IoT and streaming data to generate actionable alerts to improve quality.
- Use predictive maintenance to maximize equipment performance and optimize throughput and yield.
Look Who's Working Smarter With SAS®
A Major Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Moving toward zero defects and zero waste
In an industry where 50% waste is not uncommon, despite tight process controls and regulations, SAS helped the company implement a global platform that helps ensure quality control, empowers users with access to near-real-time data on pharmaceutical manufacturing performance, and delivers useful insights into preventing defects and waste before they occur.
Related Products & Solutions
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingGet immediate analytic insights from real-time big data streaming into your organization.
- SAS® HealthAccelerate time to value with industry-specific analytics and guided interactive visuals.
- SAS® Production Quality AnalyticsGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire supply chain.
- SAS® Quality Analytic SuiteIdentify issues earlier, find root causes faster and greatly reduce costs associated with recalls and brand reputation erosion.
- SAS® Visual Analytics以視覺化方式探索資料、發掘關係與模式，快速發佈於網站與行動裝置。