RISK MANAGEMENT INSIGHTS
Migliora la gestione del rischio per un vantaggio competitivo
Articoli e altre risorse sul risk management
- IFRS 9, il conto alla rovescia è iniziatoL’implementazione del nuovo standard contabile impone nuove sfide regolamentari, ma il rischio è che le banche rispondano in modo tattico e non strategico.
- Scenario stress testing: Beyond regulatory complianceScenario stress testing offers banks a way to simulate responses to a financial crisis using a wide range of conditions and levels of severity.
- L’onda lunga dell’IFRS9La leva finanziaria globale ha disarticolato il rapporto classico tra prezzo e rischio. Si possono avere livelli di rischio alto anche in corrispondenza di guadagni molto bassi.
- frtb: a wait and see strategy could be riskyFRTB, fundamental review of the trading book, is a regulation that changes how banks analyze market risk in the trading book to address systemic challenges.
- Chi ha paura della digital transformation?I protagonisti di Analytics Experience 2016 ci raccontano che i dati disegnano la nuova geografia del mondo e gli analytics sono la bussola per orientarsi. E, secondo David Shing, le emozioni avranno sempre più un ruolo centrale.
- “Io sono tecnologia”. La storia dell’artista cyborgNeil Harbisson grazie all’occhio bionico può sentire i colori tradotti in suoni
- General Data Protection Regulation: From burden to opportunityThe General Data Protection Regulation stirs up mixed emotions, but Kalliopi Spyridaki shows how to use the new legislation for business advantage.
- Le nuove frontiere del Risk Management: dallo stress test ai nuovi standard contabili IFRS 9Da SAS un’infrastruttura analitica aperta, flessibile e omnicomprensiva a supporto di un approccio enterprise per far fronte alle nuove normative europee in materia di risk management e standard contabili IFRS 9.
- BCBS 239 - Dal Comitato di Basilea, una nuova luce sui requisiti di governance del rischioLa circolare 239 del Comitato di Basilea fornisce indicazioni utili in tema di risk data aggregation e reporting. Tecniche analitiche, Data Management e Visual Analytics per aggregare le componenti di rischio, identificare le concentrazioni significative e innovare il processo di governance.
- Credit risk management is the answerLending and loan volume is back up to pre-crisis levels. But banks are facing higher delinquencies as well. That's why improving credit risk management is crucial.
- IFRS 9 and CECL: The challenges of new financial standardsIFRS 9 and CECL will require banks to more accurately predict expected credit losses (ECLs). This will require new credit loss models based on analytics.
- Model risk management: Vital to regulatory and business sustainabilitySloppy model risk management can lead to failure to gain regulatory approval for capital plans, financial loss, damage to a bank's reputation and loss of shareholder value. Learn how to improve model risk management by establishing controls and guidelines to measure and address model risk at every stage of the life cycle.
- Risk data infrastructure: Staying afloat on the regulatory floodWhat are the challenges of a risk data infrastructure and how can they be addressed? Here's what you need to know to build an effective enterprise risk and finance reporting warehouse.
- Can you run the bank AND change the bank together?How to fulfill short-term compliance requirements and still meet longer-term business goals.
- An executive perspective on risk and fraudHSBC's global risk COO on how the world’s second-largest bank uses data management, analytics and industry expertise to tackle financial crime and more.
- Take the stress out of stress testingWhy the main components of stress testing must be jointly developed and applied by risk and finance teams for greater efficiency and better decision-making.
- How to help ‘stressed out’ banksBanks can generate long-term value from a clear understanding of risk exposure, but for now they need to re-engineer and upgrade their stress testing processes to meet regulatory demands. It's possible to reduce the manual effort to inventory, manage, document, communicate, monitor and audit all of your bank’s models and share information for effective top-down model risk reporting.
- Basel III doesn’t have to be a big pain for community banksBasel III isn’t going away. An investment now, rather than later, in a tool that gives you repeatable processes – and updates automatically when the rules change – will be well worth the time and effort.
- Basel’s US history and what it means to community banksThe US Basel III Final Rule marks the first time that the US regulatory system is adjusted to the size of the bank. Tara Skinner talks through the history of Basel III and what institutions are impacted today.
- Three UK banks under pressure from stress testStress testing is not just a compliance box-ticking exercise, it is an essential tool for banks to use in developing their risk management strategy. Dale Stevens, Head of Risk at SAS UK and Ireland talks through some significant findings about how banks are using stress testing in their business and risk strategies.
Ricevi la newsletter SAS Insights