We'll help you achieve your goals.
Bridge the Analytics Skills Gap
Assess skill levels, identify gaps, select relevant training resources and develop strategies.
Track Your Team's Progress
Monitor success by tracking progress and identifying challenges via a custom portal.
Personalize Your Training
Get in-person training with a SAS instructor who may use your own data for relevant instruction.
Drive Future Innovation
Establish a program that grows with your organization and can evolve with your business needs.
Three Steps to a Successful Workforce: Gain, Train and Retain
Gain the right people for your team.
Working with SAS begins with an assessment to determine the skills you have, as well as those you need. You'll then build talent pipelines by tapping into our connections with more than 350+ global academic institutions.
Train and onboard new talent.
Preparing your future workforce to compete in today’s environment requires more than just a plan – it’s an ongoing process. Once you've assessed whether employees need new, different or refreshed skills, we'll build a development plan mapped to career tracks with measurable outcomes.
Retain your best employees.
Training from SAS creates exciting career development plans for your employees, which is important since 87% of employees say they are less likely to leave if provided training opportunities. We'll deliver training resources and then partner with you to host talent connections and games to build excitement and foster teamwork.
How to Solve The Data Science Skills Shortage
As more organizations implement AI, machine learning and data analytics, they need employees skilled in those technologies – but there aren't enough qualified candidates available. This report examines the extent of the skills crisis, explores how it impacts business and offers strategies to address it.
Training goals set, business goals met. Customers achieve their objectives with SAS.
Hire Early-Career Talent
Because finding the right early-career talent is smart for your business, SAS helps you connect with potential employees.
Trusted by More Than 3,000 Businesses Across the Globe
Find the Right Offering for Your Team
Talent Development Resources
- Select asset type
- Blog Post
- BROCHURE Getting Employees Ready for the New Skill Needs of 2021 and BeyondRead the survey report by HR Dive’s studio ID and SAS conducted in October 2020.
- PODCAST Assessing Digital Skills for Hiring NowSAS Senior VP of Education Sean O’Brien explains the competencies and digital capabilities needed to hire.
- BLOG POST Shaping the future of lifelong learningSAS Education Director Pascal Lubbe discusses creating a corporate learning culture that facilitates the growth of analytics talent in your organization.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP Closing Analytics Talent Gaps: College to CareerAlign the right academic programs, student skills and organizational fit to hire top early-career talent.
- BROCHURE SAS Custom Learning PortalDiscover how our learning environments provide everything your team needs to implement and use SAS.
- ARTICLE Customizing the Degree: How Data Analytics Programs are Crafting Programs with Jobs in Mind With the pandemic reshaping entire industries, read how the workforce that emerges in the aftermath will demand further flexibility around developing critical skills.
- BROCHURE A Manager's Guide to TrainingLearn how we can support your team as it learns, implements and uses SAS to achieve your business goals.
- WEBINAR Managing Skills Relevancy: Best Practices and Key StrategiesJoin experts as they discuss the skills gap, challenges and solutions to staying competitive in a digital economy.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP Training Your WorkforceFind out how to meet organization needs and develop skills in an evolving, diverse work environment.
- ARTICLES SAS User Stories: Amazing Careers in AnalyticsThere's more than one path to the job you've always wanted. These stories of individual career journeys prove it.
- WEBINAR The Evolving Labor Market: Higher Education to Career and BeyondThis webinar explores the evolving labor market and skills needed from higher ed to professional to remain competitive, establish partnerships and close skills gaps.
We're Ready to Help Train Your Team
From early assessments to in-depth instruction, SAS is prepared to help with every step of your training process, from hiring the best possible talent to creating a fulfilling workforce environment. To get started, submit your contact information and we'll set up an introductory call to understand your needs, budget and goals for your team's talent and development.
I think this new generation is looking for development ... sometimes it's not just salary they're looking for. They're looking for a good experience and learning. This is the kind of people we wanted to attract, and we did it with SAS. Tarcisio Pontes Millennium Banking Academy