FRAUD & SECURITY INSIGHTS
Proteggi i tuoi dati, proteggi i tuoi clienti
Articoli e altre risorse su Fraud & Security
- Unemployment fraud meets analytics: Battle lines are clearly drawnMany fraudsters seized opportunities presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. During the crisis, unemployment fraud became a battleground between international criminal networks and government agencies. Learn how analytics can save billions – and deliver benefits to those truly in need.
- Managing fraud risk: 10 trends you need to watchSynthetic identities, credit washing and income misrepresentation – these are just some of the trends to watch if you’re trying to understand how to manage fraud risk. Find out what’s on the top 10 list of trends according to experts like Frank McKenna and Mary Ann Miller.
- Continuous monitoring: Stop procurement fraud, waste and abuse nowProcurement fraud, waste and abuse silently robs businesses an average of 5% of spend annually. And even when organizations invest in detection methods, they’re often let down by their techniques. Learn what continuous monitoring is and why this proven analytical method is key to fighting back.
- Next generation anti-money laundering: robotics, semantic analysis and AIAnti-money laundering taken to its next level is sometimes referred to as AML 2.0 or AML 3.0. What does this next wave of AML technology look like? What can it do that you can’t do with traditional AML? See the results innovative financial institutions around the globe are already getting.
- The state of insurance fraud technologyA 2019 Coalition Against Insurance Fraud study surveyed 84 companies on their use of anti-fraud technologies and compared results to 2014 and 2016. Get the highlights here.
- How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industryTop SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Shut the front door on insurance application fraud!Fraudsters love the ease of plying their trade over digital channels. Smart insurance companies are using data from those channels (device fingerprint, IP address, geolocation, etc.) coupled with analytics and machine learning to detect insurance application fraud perpetrated by agents, customers and fraud rings.
- Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
- Strengthen your payment fraud defenses with stronger authenticationThe rapid growth of digital wallets and payment applications has ushered in new payment fraud threats to consumers and organizations. Find out how the use of innovative technologies to combat payment fraud is a viable and effective solution with additional benefits.
- What do drones, AI and proactive policing have in common?Law enforcement and public safety agencies must wrangle diverse data sets – such as data from drones – in their proactive policing operations. To be most effective, they need modern tools that support AI techniques like machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing.
- 4 strategies that will change your approach to fraud detectionTechnology advances are giving financial institutions a better arsenal than ever for fraud detection. Take a look at four ways to turbocharge your defenses.
- Improve child welfare through analyticsWith tremendous potential for child welfare agencies to use data and analytics to prevent child abuse and improve outcomes for children and families, child welfare advocates discuss the benefits of using data and establishing a data-driven culture to advance practice and policy.
- Fraud detection and machine learning: What you need to knowMachine learning and fraud analytics are critical components of a fraud detection toolkit. Here’s what you’ll need to get started – from integrating supervised and unsupervised machine learning in operations to maintaining customer service while defending against fraud.
- Uncover hidden financial crime riskEscalating threats call for a financial crime risk framework that uses powerful, visual, interactive techniques to proactively identify hidden risks.
- Proactive detection – A new approach to counter terrorTo counter terror, investigative teams can better utilize the data they already have by applying a fresh approach with these steps to proactive detection.
- Top 5 prepaid card fraud scamsThe margin for prepaid cards is slim, so it's particularly important to root out the scams. Here are some tips for combating and mitigating prepaid card fraud.
- Chi ha paura della digital transformation?I protagonisti di Analytics Experience 2016 ci raccontano che i dati disegnano la nuova geografia del mondo e gli analytics sono la bussola per orientarsi. E, secondo David Shing, le emozioni avranno sempre più un ruolo centrale.
- “Io sono tecnologia”. La storia dell’artista cyborgNeil Harbisson grazie all’occhio bionico può sentire i colori tradotti in suoni
- 5 steps to sustainable GDPR complianceFollow these steps to achieve GDPR compliance by the May 2018 deadline – and get added benefits along the way.
Ricevi la newsletter SAS Insights