FRAUD & SECURITY INSIGHTS
Proteggi i tuoi dati, proteggi i tuoi clienti
Articoli e altre risorse su Fraud & Security
- Analytics can help prevent substance use disorder and over-prescribingStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Shut the front door on insurance application fraud!Fraudsters love the ease of plying their trade over digital channels. Smart insurance companies are using data from those channels (device fingerprint, IP address, geolocation, etc.) coupled with analytics and machine learning to detect insurance application fraud perpetrated by agents, customers and fraud rings.
- Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
- 4 strategies that will change your approach to fraud detectionTechnology advances are giving financial institutions a better arsenal than ever for fraud detection. Take a look at four ways to turbocharge your defenses.
- Fraud detection and machine learning: What you need to knowFrom integrating throughout operations to maintaining customer service, machine learning – supervised and unsupervised – is a critical part of the fraud detection toolkit. Here’s what you’ll need to consider to get started.
- Proactive detection – A new approach to counter terrorTo counter terror, investigative teams can better utilize the data they already have by applying a fresh approach with these steps to proactive detection.
- Chi ha paura della digital transformation?I protagonisti di Analytics Experience 2016 ci raccontano che i dati disegnano la nuova geografia del mondo e gli analytics sono la bussola per orientarsi. E, secondo David Shing, le emozioni avranno sempre più un ruolo centrale.
- “Io sono tecnologia”. La storia dell’artista cyborgNeil Harbisson grazie all’occhio bionico può sentire i colori tradotti in suoni
- 5 steps to sustainable GDPR complianceFollow these steps to achieve GDPR compliance by the May 2018 deadline – and get added benefits along the way.
- Cybersecurity? Tutto quello che c’è da sapere in otto punti essenzialiCome passare da un approccio alla sicurezza informatica basato sulla difesa passiva dagli attacchi a un modello più proattivo basato sull’analisi dei profili di rischio.
- Data management for cybersecurity: Know the essentialsSecurity teams tend to underestimate the importance of data management for cybersecurity. See the seven key reasons data management has been so difficult and five steps to getting it right.
- Analytics for prescription drug monitoringPrescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs) are a great start in combating abuse of prescription drugs, but they could be doing much more. Better data and analytics can inform better treatment protocols, provider education and policy decisions – and save lives.
- Prevent child abuse through analyticsWith tremendous potential for child welfare agencies to use data and analytics to prevent child abuse and improve outcomes for children and families, child welfare advocates discuss the benefits of using data and establishing a data-driven culture to advance practice and policy.
- The case for cybersecurity analyticsCombining cybersecurity with analytics helps you understand how people are trying to access your systems. Learn how analytics can augment your security program.
- A modern cybersecurity strategy: Building a budgetA cybersecurity strategy requires more than just executive support. Learn how IT can get the tools and training designed to protect you from modern threats.
- Small-time cheats and organized crime: Benefits fraud re-examinedTo combat benefits fraud, better utilize resources and improve ROI, analytics can detect organized crime rings rather than just small-time fraudsters.
- Don’t let data management issues derail your insurance fraud analytics projectA few data management considerations for your insurance fraud analytics project can improve fraud detection rates, decrease false positives and lead to better investigation outcomes.
- Bridge the gap between financial crime analytics and investigationsHow to manage the escalating analytic demand required to run financial crime platforms.
- An executive perspective on risk and fraudHSBC's global risk COO on how the world’s second-largest bank uses data management, analytics and industry expertise to tackle financial crime and more.
- Are we in control?Banks are undergoing a crisis in profitability. This calls for a fundamental transformation of control and compliance.
Ricevi la newsletter SAS Insights