How SAS® Delivers Supply Chain Analytics
End-to-end supply chain scenario planning spans organizational silos to optimize production plans, supplier collaboration and freight logistics – all based on the world's best forecasting solution.
Cloud-native forecasting for companies of any size
- Automatically generate statistically driven, weighted consensus forecasts.
- Monitor forecast performance to understand value added or lost at each step.
- Use out-of-the-box modeling strategies with predefined models.
Multiechelon inventory optimization
- Manage production and logistics to match fluctuating customer needs and changing marketplace dynamics.
- Calculate optimal inventory policies using multiechelon optimization with state-of-the-art simulation.
- Use predictive modeling and what-if analysis to determine how different variables will affect the supply/demand balance.
Integrated transportation management
- Align transportation capacity to the specific needs of your demand plan.
- Optimize on-time/in-full delivery performance to improve customer service and reduce penalties.
- Gain real-time visibility to standing and in-motion inventories, reducing raw material and finished goods needs.
SAS Cloud for Intelligent Planning
Get hyperaccurate demand planning and forecasting in a flexible, scalable cloud analytic service.
Working Smarter With SAS®
Improving replenishment time by 20% and achieving 97% customer satisfaction
SAS helped the largest direct seller in China create a more effective replenishment policy for reorder, order-up-to and required quantity levels that can pinpoint each product in each warehouse and store, adjusting dynamically to market changes over time.
Improving forecast accuracy by 10%, resulting in less excess inventory and less inventory ending up in the wrong places, by:
SAS helped a multinational appliance manufacturer:
- Replace manual spreadsheet forecasts with an automated solution that helped reduce inventory by more than 12% and boost revenue by 1%.
- Optimize inventory throughout its North American factories, keeping product availability above 93%, versus 63% the previous year.
- Achieve higher service levels and lower levels of working capital.
Related SAS® Retail & Consumer Goods Solutions
View recommended supply chain analytics solutions
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.
- SAS for Predict and Plan Consumer Demand | Powered by AzureStreamline and automate complex demand planning tasks that improve supply chain efficiency while delivering superior customer experiences.
- SAS® Intelligent DecisioningEnable analytically driven real-time interactions, and automate operational business decisions at scale.
- SAS® Data ManagementEnsure better, more reliable data integrated from any source.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Find more profitable growth opportunities and amplify your marketing initiatives.
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands.
- Predict and Plan Consumer Demand | A Managed Application ServiceGenerate hyperaccurate demand plans and forecasts with a flexible, scalable managed application service offering.
- SAS® for Cold Chain IntegrityEnsure cold chain integrity to maintain product quality, minimize losses and avoid potential regulatory violations.