Interactive reporting. Visual discovery. Self-service analytics. Scalability and governance. All from a single, powerful in-memory environment.
See the big picture – and underlying connections.
Visually explore critical drivers for making better decisions. Find out why something happened. Examine all options and uncover opportunities hidden deep in your data. Automatically highlight key relationships, outliers, clusters and more, revealing vital insights that inspire action.
Turn seeing into understanding with dynamic visuals.
Create stunning interactive reports and dashboards. Quickly summarize key performance metrics, and share them via the web and mobile devices. Executives and frontline staff can quickly interact with and collaborate on insights, slice and dice it to find their own answers, and better understand business performance.
Get answers backed by data, results driven by insight.
Easy-to-use predictive analytics enables even business analysts to assess possible outcomes and make smarter, data-driven decisions – no programming required. Smart algorithms reduce the need for manual experimentation. And you can work collaboratively with experts to focus on what’s most relevant.
Add the 'where' to the 'what.'
Add geographical context to your analyses and visualizations by combining traditional data with location data. Location analysis brings the “where” dimension to the forefront so you can analyze data in new ways to get the full picture before making decisions, while identifying location-specific opportunities.
Streamline the discovery process.
Self-service data preparation gives business users the ability to import their own data, join tables, apply data quality functions, create calculated columns and more – all with drag-and-drop ease. By empowering users to access, combine, clean and prepare their own data in an agile – and trusted – way, SAS Visual Analytics facilitates faster, broader adoption of analytics for your entire organization.
- A single application for reporting, data exploration and analytics. Explore data through interactive visualization and easy-to-use analytics. Design and distribute reports and dashboards.
- Smart visualizations. Present data and results in the most compelling way with advanced data visualization techniques and guided analysis through autocharting.
- Self-service data preparation. Take advantage of drag-and-drop capabilities for importing your own data, joining tables, applying basic data quality functions and more.
- Self-service analytics for everyone. Automated forecasting, goal seeking, scenario analysis, decision trees and more are at your fingertips.
- Text analysis. Gain insight into hot topics in social media and other text data, and know whether sentiment is positive or negative.
- Interactive reporting and dashboards. A single user interface lets you go directly from reporting and exploration, to analysis, to sharing information through different channels, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Location analytics. Combine traditional data sources (transactional, customer, operational, etc.) with location data for analysis in a geographical context.
- Mobile BI. Use native mobile apps for iOS, Windows 10 and Android to view and interact with others through dynamic reports and dashboards on tablets and smartphones.
- Flexible deployment options. Runs on commodity hardware, in a private or public cloud infrastructure, or Cloud Foundry platform as a service (PaaS).
What People Are Saying
Find out how RBS is using advanced analytics from SAS to redefine the way it conducts business.
Discover how CrescentCare improves community outreach and patient outcomes through better data analysis.
Learn how Vecima Networks uses SAS Visual Analytics to create better products through better manufacturing.
Read the SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya fact sheet for more details.
Discover how to go from basics to big data with data visualization techniques.
Learn about the future of location analytics, and how it can enhance BI and transform decision making.
Interested in SAS® Visual Analytics running on SAS® 9.4?