Practice exams for select exams are available for purchase through SAS and Pearson VUE. There are several differences between the practice exams purchased through SAS and the practice exams purchased through Pearson VUE. The formats are different, and you should review the features before purchasing.
Cancellation Policy: SAS practice exams may be canceled for a full refund any time before the candidate begins the exam.
Once an exam has begun, no refunds are granted.
Practice exams available through SAS
Select a title to purchase or learn more about the features for these exams.
SAS Practice exams available through Pearson VUE
SAS practice exams on the Pearson VUE platform are designed to be similar to the actual SAS exams in section balance and difficulty. Practice exams offer an extended time limit (six hours) and the ability to pause the exam to allow you to complete it at your convenience. You have 90 days to complete the practice exam from the date of purchase.
At the end of the practice exam, a dynamic score report provides practice exam performance detail and the ability to review all questions. You may also review this score report online by logging into your Pearson VUE web account at www.pearsonvue.com/sas and selecting "View Score Reports."
- SAS Base Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-211P)
- SAS Advanced Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-212P)
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration (PE-220P)
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading (PE-221P)
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling (PE-225P)
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation, and Optimization (PE-226P)
- SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9: Regression and Modeling (PE-240P)
- SAS Platform Administration for SAS®9 (PE-250P)
- SAS Predictive Modeling using SAS® Enterprise Miner 14 (PE-255P)
- SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9 (PE-260P)
- SAS Data Quality using DataFlux® Data Management Studio (PE-262P)
- SAS Interactive Model Building and Exploration Using SAS® Visual Statistics 7.4 (PE-272P)
- Visit www.pearsonvue.com/sas.
- Sign in to your current SAS Pearson VUE account, or create an account if you do not currently have one.
- Once you have signed in or created a SAS Pearson VUE account, choose from the "Practice Exam" screen located at the bottom.
- Select the exam you choose to purchase.
Sample questions are available for production exams and illustrate the types of multiple choice and short-answer questions that may appear on SAS Global Certification exams.