SAS® Global Certification Program
Certification Discount Packages
Get Certification Training for Less
Are you ready to join the ranks and boost your resume?
50% off SAS® Certification Exams
SAS Global Certification exams are available at a 50 percent discount off the standard, full-price, published fees.
Requests for a discount voucher must be made prior to registering for your SAS Global Certification exam.
Employees, educators, students and staff directly employed by or enrolled in a K-12 or degree-granting academic institution or school district are eligible for a 50 percent discount off the standard, full-price, published certification exam fees. Please note that you must request a discount voucher prior to registering for a SAS Certification exam.
How to Apply for the Discount Voucher
- To apply for the discount voucher, please send an email to email@example.com and include one or more of the following:
- Proof of affiliation* (e.g., a currently dated letter, containing confirmation of your enrollment or employment, on university letterhead signed by the department head or other administrator.
- A copy of the current semester transcript (if you are a student) that includes the university's name, your name and the courses you are currently taking.
- A copy of your student ID or staff ID with expiration date (IDs without an expiration date will not be accepted).
- When we receive your request, an automated email containing a tracking number will be sent to you.
- Upon verification of your information, we will email you a 50 percent off voucher, which you may use when scheduling your certification exam. Please allow up to three (3) business days for us to process your request.
*Please note that I-20s are not accepted as proof affiliation. We reserve the right to ask for additional information if needed for verification.
*You should be prepared to take your exam within 30 days of receiving the discount voucher. Requests for a discount voucher must be made prior to registering for the exam. Vouchers are valid for one exam attempt and are non-transferable. Vouchers must be used by the individual who applies. Only one voucher is issued per request. If you wish to take additional exams after utilizing a voucher, you must reapply.