Smart Cities & Communities
How SAS® Is Used in Smart Cities & Communities
Featured Customer | Town of Cary, NC
Town of Cary, NC, uses SAS analytics and IoT to predict and manage flood events.
Thanks to our integrated SAS and Microsoft IoT solution, we have reliable data and the tools to easily interpret it. This empowers the town to make the best decisions possible regarding flooding, which, in turn, helps us better protect our citizens. Nicole Raimundo Coughlin Chief Information Officer Town of Cary, NC
Town of Cary, NC, Facts & Figures
miles of greenways
SAS PUBLIC SECTOR ANALYTICS
POWERED BY AZURE
Reliably run your analytics in the cloud. Get the latest product enhancements as soon as they're available. And centrally manage your analytics with familiar Microsoft tools.
Recommended Products & Solutions for Smart Cities & Communities
- Advanced Analytics Maximize the value of your data with the world’s best advanced analytics.
- Data Management SoftwareGo beyond managing your data to unleashing its full potential.
- SAS for Flood Prediction & Preparedness | Powered by Azure IoTGain real-time situational awareness for alerting emergency services and improving citizen safety with a solution that combines sensor data and advanced analytics.
- SAS® Analytics for IoTWykorzystaj analitykę i wizualizację danych IoT do podejmowania szybkich i trafnych decyzji, zmniejszając jednocześnie koszty przetwarzania i przechowywania danych.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Energy ForecastingImprove energy forecast performance, reduce uncertainties and generate value.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingGet immediate analytic insights from real-time big data streaming into your organization.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.