SAS for ...
Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Banking
How a Bank's CIO Uses SAS®
Incorporate AI and analytics into organizational processes to drive superior customer experiences, operational agility, leaner processes and smarter use of assets.
Keep pace with evolving organizational targets by uniting data and analytics silos into a single enterprise analytics platform.
Unlock critical value from digital transformation by leveraging cloud technologies from SAS.
SAS is helping VietCredit revolutionize the consumer finance market with faster and more accurate risk assessments for consumer loans.
The landscape we operate in is competitive, with fintechs and traditional banks fighting for a share of the pie. The vast capabilities of SAS will stand us in good stead. Le Phuong Hai Chief Risk Officer
VietCredit Facts & Figures
service centers in 12 cities & provinces
Recommended Resources for Banking CIOs
Recommended Software for Banking CIOs
- Data Integration & Access SolutionsBreak down data silos and address data problems while gaining a vision for the future.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Take marketing management to new heights to drive profitable revenue growth.
- SAS® Forecast ServerProduce large numbers of forecasts quickly and automatically to improve planning and decision making.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.