The digitization of health care data has introduced unprecedented opportunities to disrupt the way new and innovative therapies are delivered. There is increasing pressure on life sciences companies from the market and regulatory agencies to incorporate real world data throughout the pharmaceutical life cycle, from clinical trials through the commercialization of drug products. That means adapting the way they use and share data to get innovative therapies to patients faster.
How AI Can Help
AI capabilities – such as machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and forecasting and optimization – can unleash the full potential of data to solve some of our greatest health challenges and dramatically change the way therapies are delivered. This necessary evolution will enable life sciences organizations to:
- Ensure drug safety. Enable pharmaceutical companies to quickly determine the quality, efficacy and safety of new product candidates.
- Get new therapies to market faster. Accelerate clinical trials using real-world data sources, and develop fit-for-future trial designs, e.g., virtual, pragmatic and adaptive trials.
- Uncover manufacturing issues with greater speed and accuracy. Uncover potential issues earlier than ever, and proactively take corrective action to improve outcomes.
As the leader in advanced analytics, SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge AI capabilities at scale within life sciences organizations. By embedding AI capabilities in our software – from the powerful SAS Platform to solutions tailored to the needs of life sciences organizations – we provide more intelligent, automated solutions that help you unlock new possibilities and solve your most complex problems.
SAS is a long-time pioneer in machine learning and natural language processing, and a quality reference for FDA submissions. Advanced analytics and AI capabilities from SAS give you The Power to Know®.
AI Solutions for Life Sciences
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine LearningRésolvez vos problèmes les plus complexes avec un environnement intégré « in-memory ».
- SAS® Visual ForecastingGénérez quantités de prévisions fiables, rapidement et automatiquement, dans un environnement ouvert.