Accelerate change with Data-Driven Decision Making
- SOLUTION BRIEF Cure your contractor headaches with SAS staff augmentationHire contractors for short-term projects at ease.
- SURVEY Research on Government Data Strategy by Dods GroupHow can data sharing truly deliver its potential and what are the major challenges and roadblocks.
- BRIEFING UK Government 2030 Future of WorkMeeting the challenges of automation through reskilling. Refresh. Reform. Rethink and Reset.
- BRIEFING UK Government 2030 Cross-Departmental CollaborationHow cross-departmental collaboration drives a “citizen-centric” approach
- ON-DEMAND CONTENT Answers to accelerate the UK forwardCovering Digital ID, Intelligent Citizen Communication, Ethical and practical AI
- VIDEO Cloud Computing for Digital Transformationdeliver fast, factual and tangible decisions to unlock critical value
- PAPER Becoming a Data-Driven OrganisationData is the fuel for success for any size organization across all industries.
- PAPER Digital Government How far should you go and what outcomes can you expect?Advice on how to accelerate transformation while driving citizen satisfaction
- WEBPAGE Cloud computing for public sectorIncrease flexibility and agility in a public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- PAPER Unleash the Value of Public Sector data5 Myths around big data analytics
- VIDEO Make Better Faster and more Trusted DecisionsConquer your analytics challenges, from experimental to mission critical, with better, faster, more trusted decisions in the cloud.
- PAPER Data, Analytics & AI: How Trust Delivers Value Findings From the Annual Data & Analytics Global Executive Study
- PAPER How Public Sector Agencies can use Analytics to Lead Through a CrisisAt every public sector agency, leaders are expected to make decisions based on what’s best for individuals, families and communities
Efficiency & Effectiveness with Artificial Intelligence
- E-BOOK Making Sense of AICreating a cooperative AI environment in which man and machine work seamlessly together take more than a smart machine.
- ARTICLE What it is and Why it mattersArtificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience, adjust to new inputs and perform human-like tasks.
- BUSINESS CASE GUIDE Building a Business Case for AI InvestmentExplore the limitless possibilities of AI and discover practical techniques that will help you make transformation a reality.
- BLOG Blog postUnderstanding the government’s ambition for AI is one thing – making it real is quite another
- ANIMATION Understand how you can have confidence in AI and ethicsWatch our animation to understand how you can have confidence in AI and ethics. Alternatively, visit sas.com/ai-ethics to download our paper
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR The Robots are HereIf your organisation has manually intensive, repetitive processes then advanced analytics and AI with robotic process automation (RPA) might be for you.
Protecting the Nations Finances
- SOLUTION BRIEF Economic Development for GovernmentEnable analytics insights into current economic conditions and more accurately forecast outcomes
- SOLUTION BRIEF Financial Transparency for GovernmentMonitor and track stimulus funds for greater insight
- SOLUTION BRIEF Revenue Impact for GovernmentAccurately forecast the effects of disruption and stimulus on revenue projections
- PAPER Government ProcurementImproving Fiscal Responsibility Through Data Analytics
SAS technology can help the UK Government realise savings with potential annual returns