As the UK continues to move forward from unprecedented times, a new wave of opportunities will emerge, and with them comes the potential for greater security risk, corruption, and crime committed inside and outside of the prison walls, and at the border.
With a great deal of outcomes to deliver, how can government organisations ensure the safety of our citizens and the protection of the economy without having to make detrimental choices?
With smart analytics and AI, deep insights can be uncovered to deliver smarter, faster investigations management.
Smarter, faster investigation management
Fight the tide of criminal activity with deep insights and smart analytics
As our standing in the world evolves, how can the UK prepare to fight the tide of criminal activity as new opportunities for trade and prosperity gather pace?
Corruption, fraud, bribery, and assault - the potential for opportunistic crime is vast, and the time to adapt and keep pace with criminals is now more pertinent than ever.
Discover how data-driven insights and AI can help Government to disrupt criminal groups, safeguard vulnerable citizens, and get more done with less friction.
Find out how Investigations Management can help your department
Justice & prisons
118 assaults on
staff per 1,000 prisoners (2019-20)
The challenges in tackling serious and organised crime are formidable
Ensuring public protection and safety inside and outside of the criminal justice system is no simple task, and with an ever-growing prison population introduces a new set of disruptive challenges for the UK Government to solve. To safeguard the public, fight criminal activity and help offenders turn away from crime necessitates innovation and new capabilities.
It’s a huge task – one that requires data, analytics, and AI to help you respond effectively to challenges and deliver on commitments made to citizens and staff.
Be swift, think smart. Accelerate detection and investigation and close in on criminal activity.
Safeguard citizens and reduce risk inside prisons
- VIDEO Increase Public Safety Through Rapid Response to Guns and Gangs Analytics & AI plays a vital role in helping Alberta Ministry of Justice combat gun and gang violence in the community
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR Analytics in PolicingDiscover the role analytics plays in delivering real-time insight to improve public confidence and safety.
- OVERVIEW Building a safer, more effective criminal justice system Explore case studies and use cases to accelerate detection and investigations for justice.
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS Predicting and mitigating prison violence using data The Indiana Department of Correction reduces violent attacks on staff by 50% using real-time data and predictive analytics.
Fraud & customs
Lost to fraud and error by HMRC
Identifying fraud can feel like finding a needle in the haystack.
As Britain transitions into a period of greater economic independence, new opportunities present the ideal environment for criminals to exploit, creating obstacles to achieving department objectives. Reducing the risk of lost revenue and enabling legitimate trade to speed through customs without blocking its flow demands for innovation and new capabilities
With data-driven insights and AI, identifying customs fraud and evasion doesn’t have to feel like finding a needle in the haystack.
Find out how to accelerate detection and investigation to protect society and close in on the criminal activity.
Bring fraud and evasion to a grinding halt
Borders & SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME
The total social and economic cost of SOC to the UK
Organised crime has more impact on UK citizens than any other national security threat
Protecting UK citizens from serious organised crime is a growing challenge that impacts every part of the country. From the daily lives of individuals to communities and businesses, the severity of each act can be highly corrosive to society and the economy.
Detecting these fast-evolving threats is a time-sensitive task, yet preventing terrorism, reducing crime, controlling immigration, whilst promoting growth and the wellbeing of citizens simultaneously can be a highly complex task.
Staying on top of these challenges and ensuring priorities are delivered requires transformation. With data-driven insights and AI, detecting and investigating threats at the front-line doesn’t have to be mission impossible.
Empower the UK border force by being proactive about prevention.
Protecting the nation against threats
- SOLUTION BRIEF Identify high-risk travelers faster and more accuratelyAs the world goes through a phase of change, the need for countries to bolster security at their borders to mitigate potential threats is essential.
- WEBINAR An Artificial Intelligence Framework to Combat Human TraffickingWhat if we could use the power of AI to fight for the powerless? Join us as we unpack the AI framework for countering international human trafficking using analytics and visualisation.
- OVERVIEW Building the world’s most effective border (5-min read)Explore case studies and use cases to accelerate detection and investigations at the front line.
- WHITEPAPER Managing the Intelligence life cycle: a more effective way to tackle crimeDiscover how to overcome the complexity and changing nature of intelligence data to keep ahead of potential threats posed by terrorists and criminals
Intelligence for a safer and more secure UK
Does data sharing equate to caring?
Duration: 30 minutes
The government’s priorities for 2021 focus on initiatives where data sharing between agencies will help tackle serious and organised crime, combat fraud, reduce recidivism, and make the UK a safer place.