SAS’ dedication to analytical decision-making gives it a competitive edge for decision arbitration, which is the heart and soul of RTIM. It continues to bolster its RTIM capabilities for business users, like journey analytics visualization and digital experience orchestration. The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Analyst Report The Total Economic Impact Of SAS Customer Intelligence 360Understand the cost savings and business benefits SAS marketing analytics solutions provide this financial services organization.
- Article IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
Real-Time Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer Experience
This Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report looks at how businesses are using advanced customer data analytics, along with real-time analytics and real-time marketing, to enhance their customers’ experiences.
- Customer Story Modernizing consumer lending in VietnamVietCredit aims to revolutionize the consumer finance market with SAS.
- Customer Story AI-driven personalization gives electronics retailer a boostConrad Electronic uses customer intelligence solutions from SAS to craft relevant offers in real time.
- Customer Story Fast-growing bank wins market share with cloud solutionICA Banken cut marketing campaign design from six weeks to one day and increased conversions tenfold.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020.
- Webinar Real-Time Decision Manager Join us for this complimentary webinar exploring the challenges that marketers face today building a customer experience (CX) strategy that can adapt in real time to meet customers’ needs.
- Customer Story Hybrid approach ensures seamless experience for insurance customersInsurance company Topdanmark gains a true omnichannel marketing approach and better workflows with SAS® Customer Intelligence 360.
Six Keys to Credit Risk Modeling for the Digital Age
Modernizing and automating the end-to-end process for origination and servicing – from data management to model development to credit decisions – can reduce credit losses and boost performance. This paper explores how infusing machine learning into this process supports more effective credit decisions for individuals, products or portfolios.
The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges
Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
Your guide to modernizing the marketing organization
Best practices to guide your analytical transformation – and help you reinvent your marketing organization for the digital age.
- White Paper Using Hybrid Cloud Capabilities for True Omnichannel MarketingSeamless, agile customer interactions require a marketing system that can collect data about a customer’s interactions and behavior across all touch points, regardless of underlying technology. Learn how SAS Customer Intelligence 360 lets you use both cloud and on-site channels and data to create an omnichannel marketing solution.
- Customer Story Building customer satisfaction with better network monitoringSAS Analytics helps a major telecom organization analyze traffic, anticipate problems and improve customer service.
- E-Book Brilliant decision? In the battle for consumers’ hearts and minds, retailers have typically focused their digital transformation initiatives on customer experience and engagement. However, in these challenging times, it’s not enough to just get the customer’s attention — you need to convert impressions and site or store visits into sales and fulfilled orders.
- SAS Documents Types White Paper Intelligent Decision Automation for Telecommunications in the Digital AgeLearn how communications providers who adapt and embrace analytics and AI will unlock opportunities by converting current processes to be reliably smart, such as credit risk, fraud and collections.
- Customer Story Personalization is key in telecommunications. And analytics the natural solution.Telenor Norway uses SAS Analytics to enhance business decisions and continuously adapt to customers’ needs.
Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at Scale
Let the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020.SAS is named a Leader in this report, with highest scores in Models Operations and Data Integration, as well as strategic ability to execute.
Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is due
Discover how marketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions.
- Customer Story Workplace solutions retailer creates compelling customer experience via data-driven marketingOffice Depot Europe drives change by putting SAS Customer Intelligence 360 at the center of its digital transformation.
- Customer Story Customer engagement blooms with analytics and AIInnovative marketing campaigns lead to improved customer retention and loyalty at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Analytics Technologies, Q3 2020.SAS® Customer Intelligence 360, which helps craft compelling next-best experiences tailored to wherever customers are in their journeys, is named a Leader in The Forrester Wave.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing HubsSAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
The Future of Risk Modeling
Explore the future of risk modeling with a comprehensive offering that covers data management, modeling, governance, reporting, batch execution, real-time scoring and decisioning with a platform designed for all types of risk models.
- Article Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
© 2020 Forrester Research, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change. Forrester®, Technographics®, Forrester Wave, RoleView, TechRadar, and Total Economic Impact are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies. Unauthorized copying or distributing is a violation of copyright law. To purchase reprints of this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, go to www.forrester.com.