Video-Enhanced Success Story
- AIHWAustralian Institute of Health and Welfare uses visual analytics for evidencedriven policy decisions
- ANZ (New Zealand)SAS helps ANZ's training program get back on schedule
- ANZICSWith help from SAS, the Australian and New Zealand Intensive Care Society improves overall care for ICU patients .
- AusgridSAS adds power to Ausgrid's data demands
- Australian Institute of Health and WelfareAustralian Institute of Health and Welfare uses visual analytics for evidencedriven policy decisions
- BoQBank of Queensland drives efficiencies and improves ratios with SAS®
- Charles Sturt UniversityAustralia's wine grape growers earn more money for their hard work, thanks to SAS and Charles Sturt University.
- Commonwealth Bank of AustraliaImproved fraud detection efficiency detected twice the level of check fraud, increased Internet banking fraud alerts by 60 percent and improved check and Internet fraud loss-to-turnover ratios by 50 and 80 percent, respectively.
- Farmers Mutual GroupSAS helps Farmers Mutual Group to be proactive and deliver a swift response to its customers in a time of need.
- FlyBuys(R)New Zealand's leading coalition loyalty programme uses SAS® for enhanced customer intelligence
- FMGSAS helps Farmers Mutual Group to be proactive and deliver a swift response to its customers in a time of need.
- Followmont TransportFollowmont gets on the road to success with SAS
- IAG New ZealandBetter data quality gives IAG's New Zealand business a more accurate view of insurance risk and pricing
- Loyalty New ZealandNew Zealand's leading coalition loyalty programme uses SAS® for enhanced customer intelligence
- New Zealand Ministry of HealthNew Zealand Ministry of Health improves diabetes policy planning with SAS
- New Zealand PostA SAS powered New Zealand Post initiative delivers a Customer Intelligence solution that segments consumers down to a sub-meshblock level.
- RMIT UniversityStudents apply analysis skills to real-world business problems
- StateFleetTo determine the value of leased vehicles, government agency StateFleet uses SAS so it can sell cars at the right time for the best price.
- Suncorp-MetwayTo bring together disparate premium data, Australia's second largest insurer relies on SAS.
- Western Australia PoliceWestern Australia Police: Analytical forecasts show police force where, how to allocate officers