From in-depth resources to free e-learning, we provide everything you need to learn SAS, teach SAS – or learn to teach SAS.
Learning SAS® is the first step toward launching a dream job.
Data scientist. Business analyst. Statistician. Career options are endless when you have the right skills. Whether you’re learning or teaching SAS, our resources can help get you where you want to be.
Skills that set you apart. SAS professionals are in high demand. Today's job boards often list more than 15,000 positions requiring SAS skills.
Top credentials from the analytics leader. Learn and get certified in technologies such as BI and advanced analytics – directly from the industry leader.
Free resources to support teaching and learning. Our ready-to-use resources, classroom support and free training are available to get you started.
The Melbourne Business School chose to collaborate with SAS, to address the big changes occurring in the business world, and particularly changes related to organisations needing to become more data-informed – more evidence-based in their decision making. The collaboration continues today. Ujwal Kayande Director of the Centre for Business Analytics Melbourne Business School
Get Started Teaching or Learning SAS®
First, familiarize yourself with our technology and what topics you want to learn – then find the resources you need to reach your goals.
- Choose which topics you're interested in adding to your curriculum.
- Request free teaching materials from the SAS Academic Hub.
- Watch how-to videos to clarify topics or expand your knowledge.
- If you're learning on your own, start with a free e-learning course.
- Download free SAS software for students so you can learn on real technology.
- Explore SAS certification options if you want SAS credentials to boost your résumé.